• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Touchdown Taco Dip

loreo

Banned
Nov 24, 2008
I am making this dip Saturday. I do not have the rectangular baker. Could I use the rectangle baking pan instead with good results?

Thanks!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I do it in the microwave which prohibits me from substituting with a metal pan. So no advice on how it will turn out. I would think it would work.

I use the deep baker too (circle with no lid). But any of the stones with an edge of comparable size should work.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
I do it in the microwave which prohibits me from substituting with a metal pan. So no advice on how it will turn out. I would think it would work.

I use the deep baker too (circle with no lid). But any of the stones with an edge of comparable size should work.

Sheila..how long do you put it in the microwave for? I am thinking about making it for our Super Bowl Party..and want the option of making it in the microwave if I need to.

loreo

Banned
Nov 24, 2008

If I was at home I would. I don't like using products that are not available for them to purchase.

Thanks for all of the tips!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I make it in the mini baker. You could also use the deep dish pie plate (stone). When I make it in the microwave I do 5 minutes on high.

skaugchef

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2010
Yep, I put mine in the microwave for 6 minutes. I use my square stoneware when the Deep Dish baker is not available.

loreo

Banned
Nov 24, 2008
Got plans for the DCB :) Will use the rectangle baking pan.

Big party tomorrow night- tailgating style! She's excited, I'm excited and she's looking to sign too! Ending the month with a bang!