• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Make the Square Baker Dip? Kathy's Open House Sat!

In summary, the Square Baker Dip is a simple and delicious recipe that can easily be made at home using Pampered Chef Square Baker. The ingredients needed include ground beef, refried beans, taco seasoning, salsa, shredded cheese, and cream cheese. It takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 20-25 minutes to bake, making it a quick and easy dish. Substitutions can be made for a healthier option, such as using ground turkey or chicken and low-fat or non-dairy ingredients. Additionally, the recipe is gluten-free if using gluten-free versions of the required ingredients.
kjxon
I was just wanting to know if you could make the dip in the square baker? I am having a open house Sat & wanted to make this.

Thanks,
Kathy

kjxon said:
I was just wanting to know if you could make the dip in the square baker? I am having a open house Sat & wanted to make this.

Thanks,
Kathy

Absolutely! Definitely double the recipe (as it is in the F/W season's best).

Yhank You! I thought you could but didn't know for sure.

1. Can you make the Square Baker Dip at home?

Yes, the Square Baker Dip is a simple and delicious recipe that can easily be made at home using our Pampered Chef Square Baker.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the Square Baker Dip?

You will need 1 pound of ground beef, 1 can of refried beans, 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of shredded cheese, and 1 package of cream cheese.

3. How long does it take to make the Square Baker Dip?

The prep time for the Square Baker Dip is about 10 minutes and it bakes for 20-25 minutes, so you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes!

4. Can I make any substitutions in the recipe?

Absolutely! You can substitute ground turkey or chicken for the ground beef, and you can use low-fat or non-dairy ingredients for a healthier option.

5. Is the Square Baker Dip gluten-free?

Yes, as long as you use gluten-free versions of the taco seasoning, refried beans, and salsa, the Square Baker Dip is a delicious gluten-free option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jholmes0904
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
Admin Greg