• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Touchdown Taco Dip Recipe Wanted!

In summary, this conversation discusses a recipe for Touchdown Taco Dip. The dip is made with ground beef, cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, salsa, shredded cheese, and green onions. It takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to bake. It can also be made ahead of time and served with tortilla chips, crackers, vegetables, or warm tortillas.
chefhorton
I need the recipe for the Touchdown Taco Dip - does anyone have that recipe to post or email to me?

Horton Barrett
[email protected]

Here you go...Touchdown Taco Dip
(F/W 2005 Season’s Best Recipe Collection)

1 can (9 ounces) bean dip
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 medium tomato, seeded and diced (about 1/2 cup)
2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
Additional sour cream (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Using Small Mix 'N Scraper, spread bean dip over bottom of Small Oval Baker. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well.
2. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over bean dip. Grate cheddar cheese over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
3. Dice tomato and thinly slice green onions using Utility Knife. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus. Finely chop cilantro using Pizza Cutter. Sprinkle tomato, onions, olives and cilantro over dip. Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.

Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings

Cook's Tip: Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the taco seasoning mix, if desired.

Diane

I like to add some seasoned ground beef to the bottom of my TDTD.
YUM!

1. Can you provide a recipe for Touchdown Taco Dip?

Yes, we have a delicious recipe for Touchdown Taco Dip that is perfect for game day snacking! Here's how to make it:

2. How long does it take to make this dip?

The prep time for this dip is only 10 minutes, and it should take about 20 minutes to bake.

3. What ingredients do I need to make Touchdown Taco Dip?

For this dip, you will need ground beef, cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, salsa, shredded cheese, and green onions.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. Just be sure to add an extra 5-10 minutes to the baking time if the dip is cold when you put it in the oven.

5. What can I serve with this dip?

This dip is great served with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables for dipping. You can also serve it with warm tortillas to make mini tacos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • jbarnhill