• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Our Popular Touchdown Taco Dip Recipe - Perfect for Game Day!

In summary, To make the Touchdown Taco Dip, you will need refried beans, taco seasoning mix, sour cream, guacamole, chunky salsa, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, sliced black olives, chopped tomatoes, chopped green onions, and tortilla chips for dipping. You can make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. You can use any type of shredded cheese for this dip. To make it spicy, you can add jalapenos, hot sauce, or use a spicy salsa or taco seasoning mix. You can also serve this dip warm by heating up the refried beans and taco seasoning mix, topping it with the remaining ingredients, and baking it in the oven.
pamperedangel06
I've heard many of you say this is your favorite PC recipe. Sounds good,would you mind sending it to me?:D

It's on page 16 in "More Stoneware Sensations" and on page 9 in "Seasons Best" F/W 05

Sure, I'd be happy to share my favorite PC recipe with you! It's for a delicious and hearty chicken and vegetable pot pie. Here's what you'll need:Ingredients:- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and shredded- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables- 1 cup frozen peas- 1 cup frozen corn- 1 can cream of chicken soup- 1 cup chicken broth- 1 tsp dried thyme- 1 tsp dried rosemary- 1 tsp garlic powder- Salt and pepper, to taste- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed- 1 egg, beatenInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, frozen vegetables, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.3. Pour the mixture into a 9-inch pie dish.4. Roll out the puff pastry sheet and place it on top of the filling, pressing the edges down to seal.5. Cut a few slits in the top of the pastry to allow steam to escape.6. Brush the beaten egg over the top of the pastry.7. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly.8. Let it cool for a few minutes before serving.Enjoy your delicious chicken and vegetable pot pie! I hope you love it as much as I do. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Touchdown Taco Dip?

To make the Touchdown Taco Dip, you will need:

• 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
  • 1 package (1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 cup guacamole
  • 1 cup chunky salsa
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup shredded lettuce
  • 1/2 cup sliced black olives
  • 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onions
  • Tortilla chips for dipping

2. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Touchdown Taco Dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or a lid to prevent it from drying out. You can also add the lettuce, tomatoes, and green onions right before serving to keep them fresh and crisp.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. Some popular options include Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack, or a blend of Mexican cheeses. You can also use a dairy-free or vegan cheese for a dairy-free or vegan version of the dip.

4. How can I make this recipe spicy?

If you want to add some heat to your Touchdown Taco Dip, you can mix in some diced jalapenos or add a few dashes of hot sauce to the dip. You can also use a spicy salsa or taco seasoning mix for an extra kick.

5. Can I serve this dip warm?

While the Touchdown Taco Dip is traditionally served cold, you can also serve it warm if you prefer. To do so, you can heat up the refried beans and taco seasoning mix in a saucepan before spreading it on the bottom of your serving dish. Then, top it with the remaining ingredients and bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • kam