• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use a Deep Dish Baker for a Double Batch of Touchdown Taco Dip?

In summary, the Touchdown Taco Dip requires ground beef, taco seasoning, refried beans, salsa, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and diced tomatoes. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. Different types of meat and cheese can be used, and it can be served with options other than tortilla chips such as veggies or as a topping for other dishes.
jenniferlynne
I have a show on Sunday night (Desperate Housewives theme) that is going to have a decent number of people there (14 have confirmed coming so far). My friend is hosting and I am providing all the igredients. She has never hosted any kind of party before!! I want this to be very nice for her, and thought of making 4 recipes. It will be at 4 o'clock so I doubt anyone will have eaten yet, and be ready to do so. I thought I would make 2 sweet and 2 savory. 1 of each will be made up ahead of time. I thought I would demo the Tex-Mex Chicken melts and the Taffy Apple Pizza and have made ahead of time the Tuxedo Brownies and the Touchdown Taco Dip.

Here's the question. I don't have the Small Oval Baker, and I think that wouldn't make enough anyway. I do have the Deep Dish Baker and was wondering if that will work for a double batch. Anyone know?

Yes - you can use the DDB for the Touchdown Taco Dip! Just double the ingredients and use a 16 ounce can of refried beans in place of the bean dip.

Lee Anne

Thank you!!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Touchdown Taco Dip?

The Touchdown Taco Dip requires 1 pound of ground beef, 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 can of refried beans, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1 cup of sour cream, and 1 cup of diced tomatoes.

2. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Touchdown Taco Dip ahead of time. Prepare the dip according to the recipe, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. When ready to serve, heat it up in the microwave or in the oven.

3. Can I use a different type of meat instead of ground beef?

Yes, you can use ground turkey, chicken, or even vegetarian meat substitute in place of ground beef in the Touchdown Taco Dip for a healthier option.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese in the Touchdown Taco Dip. Some popular options include Monterey Jack, pepper jack, or a Mexican blend of cheeses.

5. Can I serve this dip with something other than tortilla chips?

While tortilla chips are the traditional choice for serving the Touchdown Taco Dip, you can also serve it with veggies like carrots and celery, or even use it as a topping for baked potatoes or nachos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jholmes0904
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • SandyG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies