• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Touchdown Taco Dip Question

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
I have a show on Sunday night (Desperate Housewives theme) that is going to have a decent number of people there (14 have confirmed coming so far). My friend is hosting and I am providing all the igredients. She has never hosted any kind of party before!! I want this to be very nice for her, and thought of making 4 recipes. It will be at 4 o'clock so I doubt anyone will have eaten yet, and be ready to do so. I thought I would make 2 sweet and 2 savory. 1 of each will be made up ahead of time. I thought I would demo the Tex-Mex Chicken melts and the Taffy Apple Pizza and have made ahead of time the Tuxedo Brownies and the Touchdown Taco Dip.

Here's the question. I don't have the Small Oval Baker, and I think that wouldn't make enough anyway. I do have the Deep Dish Baker and was wondering if that will work for a double batch. Anyone know?

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Yes - you can use the DDB for the Touchdown Taco Dip! Just double the ingredients and use a 16 ounce can of refried beans in place of the bean dip.

Lee Anne