• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Bags for Sale - Great Condition!

In summary, the Pampered Chef bag sale offers a variety of bags such as tote bags, insulated bags, and travel bags, all of which are in great condition. Customers have the option to purchase individual bags or the entire set, with prices varying depending on the chosen bag. These bags often have multiple pockets and compartments for organization, durable materials, and unique designs. However, there is no warranty or return policy, so it is recommended to thoroughly inspect the bags before purchasing.
noellewilliams
I have the following for sale:

2 small black shoulder bags with pampered chef logo on them - we earned them two years ago April (I think) $10 each plus shipping

1 large rolling bag royal blue with pampered chef logo - $20 plus shipping - this was great for carrying paperwork, the only reason I am getting rid of it is because I earned the show to go

1 black tote - nylon with pampered chef logo - wide and sturdy - good for paperwork to show also $5 plus shipping

1 large black bag from AIM with pampered chef logo on it, this bag is very spacious with zipper top, front zipper flap opens to smaller pockets for pens, keys, etc sort of like the pampered chef briefcase only better! $20 plus shipping

all bags are in great condition - just trying to clean out after 5 years! :D

:eek: Any way to see them? Pictures? Email me directly, I am interested in the blue rolling bag and a small black tote.

Andrea Martinez-Ayala
[email protected]

I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR SMALL BLACK TOTES.IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM PLEASE EMAIL AT [email protected].THANKS
SHARON WALKER

Can you email me pictures of the bags that are still available please? Thanks.

Yes I would be happy to - the black bag with the wheels on it is exactly like the one at VIP only it is Royal blue instead of black and it is $15 - The attached picture is of the black sling bag we earned a few years ago and it is $10 - the other ones I will have to post this weekend when I get my digital camera back. sorry I cant do them all right now!

Attachments

• blackslingbag.JPG
    blackslingbag.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 465

1. What types of bags are included in the sale?

There are a variety of bags available in the Pampered Chef bag sale, including tote bags, insulated bags, and travel bags.

2. Are the bags in good condition?

Yes, all of the bags for sale are in great condition. They have been gently used and have no major wear or tear.

3. Can I purchase individual bags or do I have to buy the entire set?

You have the option to purchase individual bags or the entire set. Prices may vary depending on the bag you choose.

4. Are there any specific features or designs to look for in these bags?

Many of the bags have multiple pockets and compartments for organization, as well as durable materials for long-lasting use. Some also have fun and unique designs.

5. Is there a warranty or return policy for these bags?

Unfortunately, there is no warranty or return policy for these bags as they are being sold in their current condition. We recommend thoroughly inspecting the bags before purchasing to ensure satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • kcmckay