• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Dimensions of a Lunch Tote?

In summary, the dimensions of a lunch tote can vary but on average, they measure around 10 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 8 inches in height. Most lunch totes are designed to fit full-sized lunch containers and are insulated to keep your food at the desired temperature. They also often come with adjustable straps for comfortable carrying and are made of durable and easy-to-clean materials such as polyester, nylon, or neoprene. Some may also have additional features such as a waterproof or stain-resistant coating.
Kelly8
Does anyone know the exact dimensions of the lunch tote?

About 12X10" (10 high, 12 long). About 2" when opened up

Thanks so much!

Is it like the 31 Lunch Bags?? The regular or Large??

Just curious, mine should be on it's way here, but I've had someone ask.

Thanks,

Lisa

yes, it's like the smaller 31 bag. I had a guest ask me about it too!!!

But it is bigger than the small 31 bag, I think. I'm in love with this tote!

I'm waiting for mine to come too. I hope it's big enough to use to carry some of my ingredients to my shows. I usually bring one or two of the ingredients that people sometimes screw up. LOL!! Can't wait for it to get here.

Just curious, I had a customer ask if it is insulated. I am assuming it is but could not find that written down anywhere. Anyone know for sure?
Thanks.

KimoMakano said:
Just curious, I had a customer ask if it is insulated. I am assuming it is but could not find that written down anywhere. Anyone know for sure?
Thanks.

Yes it is insulated. It is EXACTLY the same as the 31 small thermal tote.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes it is insulated. It is EXACTLY the same as the 31 small thermal tote.

Thanks so much.

What are the Dimensions of a Lunch Tote?

The dimensions of a lunch tote vary depending on the specific model and design. However, on average, a standard lunch tote measures around 10 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 8 inches in height.

Can I fit a full-sized lunch container in the tote?

Yes, most lunch totes are designed to accommodate full-sized lunch containers. However, it is always best to check the dimensions of both the tote and your container to ensure a proper fit.

Are lunch totes insulated?

Yes, most lunch totes are insulated to keep your food at the desired temperature. Some models even have additional features such as heat-sealed lining or ice pack pockets for extra insulation.

Do lunch totes come with adjustable straps?

Many lunch totes come with adjustable straps that can be easily customized to your desired length for comfortable carrying. Some models even have detachable straps for added convenience.

What materials are lunch totes typically made of?

Lunch totes are typically made of durable and easy-to-clean materials such as polyester, nylon, or neoprene. Some may also have a waterproof or stain-resistant coating for added protection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • my3ps
  • Products and Tips
Replies