• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop High-Quality Tote Bags for Your Next Adventure - Affordable Prices!

In summary, Cleaning my closet preparing for a garage sale. I have the following bags for sale. Ivory/navy canvas bag with snap, (2 shoulder strap handles) $6 plus shipping, it says Sunshine Adventures, The Pampered Chef, black bag current logo, has a black and white polka dot band. (2 shoulder strap handles) $10 plus shipping, 1 black bag, current logo in rhinestones on zippered pocket in front, 2 side pockets mesh fabric for water bottles. Bag has zippered closure and 2 adjustable shoulder straps. $20 plus shipping, 1 nylon original tool turn about tote red embroidered logo $6 plus shipping, 1 black bag, logo is white embroidery
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Cleaning my closet preparing for a garage sale.
I have the following bags for sale. None were carried more than 4 or 5 times if that much. (Non smoking home)ivory/navy canvas bag with snap, (2 shoulder strap handles) $6 plus shipping it says
Sunshine Adventures
The Pampered Chefblack bag current logo, has a black and white polka dot band. (2 shoulder strap handles)
$10 plus shipping SOLD1 black bag.. 2 smaller pockets on front & 1 large pocket behind flap has current logo on it. Adjustable shoulder strap zipper $19 plus shipping 1 black bag, current logo in rhinestones on zippered pocket in front, 2 side pockets mesh fabric for water bottles. Bag has zippered closure and 2 adjustable shoulder straps. $20 plus shipping SOLD1 nylon original tool turn about tote red embroidered logo $6 plus shipping SOLD1 black bag, logo is white embroidery has a chef hat 25 The Pampered Chef on zippered pocket in front, 2 side pockets mesh fabric for water bottles. Bag has zippered closure and 2 adjustable shoulder straps. $10 plus shipping
outside pocket has small tear in lining

Last edited:
email me [email protected] i am interested in the tool turnaround tote how can i get it

Can you please post photos of the bags?
TIA!

maybe when my daughter gets home, sorry I dont know how

I'd definitely would love to see pics! If you know how to email... [email protected]

I would love to see pictures too if you can attach to email [email protected]

Thanks!:balloon:

pics soon I promise. Forgot to ask my daughter last night

Is the black bag with the polka dot band similar to the pink polka dot tote? I am definitely interested in that one. Shipping would be to 13693. And I would love a picture when you can (I can never figure that stuff out either! :) ). My email is [email protected]

Thanks!!

Is the rhinestone bag still available? Would love to see pics..shipping would be 09123. my email is [email protected]

1 black bag.. 2 smaller pockets on front & 1 large pocket behind flap has current logo on it. Adjustable shoulder strap zipper $19 plus shipping

1 black bag, logo is white embroidery has a chef hat 25 The Pampered Chef on zippered pocket in front, 2 side pockets mesh fabric for water bottles. Bag has zippered closure and 2 adjustable shoulder straps. $10 plus shipping
outside pocket has small tear in lining

I am interested in both if you can email me pics. [email protected]

Ash has been trying this evening to attach photos (& she's very computer literate) unfortunately, she cant get them posted so she is trying to send emails to all who ask.

her best friend's father is in his last hours of life so please bear with me if I don't respond right away

UGH!! ok she has been trying
I promise now she cant get the emails to work either :(

Loading here is really simple. Are they to big for CS? If she can email them to me I can resize them and load them here for you.

they are actually to big to email.... juno keeps kicking it back
she is frustrated and distracted maybe tomorrow thanks for your offer

Teresa Lynn said:
they are actually to big to email.... juno keeps kicking it back
she is frustrated and distracted maybe tomorrow thanks for your offer

Sokay. Priorities are are better where she has them.

I am an admin assistant on anther site that uses the same software that Greg does. I know how to help out if needed.

Have you sold your totes?

What sizes are available for the tote bags?

Our tote bags come in two sizes: medium (12 inches x 14 inches) and large (16 inches x 18 inches). Both sizes are spacious enough to hold all your essentials for your next adventure.

Are the tote bags durable enough for outdoor activities?

Yes, our tote bags are made with high-quality, durable materials that can withstand outdoor activities. They are perfect for trips to the beach, picnics, camping, and more.

Do the tote bags have pockets?

Yes, our tote bags have two interior pockets, one zippered and one open, to help keep your items organized. The zippered pocket is perfect for storing smaller items like keys and wallets, while the open pocket is great for quick access to items like sunglasses or a water bottle.

Can the tote bags be personalized?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization options for our tote bags. However, they come in a variety of fun colors and designs to match your style and personality.

Do you offer any discounts for purchasing multiple tote bags?

Yes, we offer a discount of 10% off your total purchase when you buy 3 or more tote bags. This is a great option for those planning a family vacation or group trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheftammy