• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First-Timer at Conference? Conf. Bag Info Here

In summary, the conference bag typically includes a conference schedule, pen, notepad, and other branded materials. It may also include product samples and exclusive discounts. It is recommended to bring a water bottle, comfortable shoes, and a sweater or jacket to the conference, as well as a notebook or electronic device for taking notes. The dress code for conference sessions is business casual, and special events may have a different dress code. At the conference, attendees can expect to meet other consultants, attend informative sessions, learn about new products and business strategies, and have the opportunity to network and connect with other consultants and Pampered Chef staff. Unfortunately, the conference is for registered consultants only, but a guest pass can be purchased for the final night's celebration
pamperedcntrycookin
I have a quick question because i am a first timer at conference. I have a guest who is attending only the general sessions and the executive banquets. Will she receive the conference bag too.

Yes, she will.

Hi there! It's great that you have a guest attending the conference with you. Generally, conference bags are given to all attendees, regardless of which sessions or events they are attending. However, it's best to check with the conference organizers to confirm if your guest will receive one. I hope you both have a great time at the conference! :chef:

What is included in the conference bag?

The conference bag typically includes a conference schedule, pen, notepad, and other branded materials. It may also include product samples and exclusive discounts.

Do I need to bring anything with me to the conference?

We recommend bringing a water bottle, comfortable shoes, and a sweater or jacket as conference rooms can be cold. You may also want to bring a notebook or electronic device to take notes during sessions.

What should I wear to the conference?

The dress code for conference sessions is business casual. We recommend wearing comfortable, professional attire that reflects the Pampered Chef brand. Please note that some special events may have a different dress code, which will be specified in the conference materials.

What should I expect at my first conference?

At your first conference, you can expect to meet other consultants, attend informative sessions, and learn about new products and business strategies. You will also have the opportunity to network and connect with other consultants and Pampered Chef staff.

Can I bring a guest to the conference?

Unfortunately, the conference is for registered consultants only. However, we do offer a guest pass for the final night's celebration dinner. Please contact us for more information on purchasing a guest pass.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smiley757
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lady Chef
  • General Chat
Replies