• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Black and Pink Polka Dot Tote Bag from a Cancer Campaign?

In summary, the "Tote Bag Wanted" promotion is an exclusive offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn a free tote bag by hosting a party or making a qualifying purchase. To qualify for the free tote bag, you can either host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales or make a purchase of $75 or more. There is no limit to how many tote bags you can earn and the specific design and color will be based on availability. Unfortunately, the tote bag cannot be returned or exchanged, but customer service is available to address any dissatisfaction.
pamperedsonya
HELP! Im looking for a black and pink polka dot pc bag...i think it might have been from a whip up cancer campaign this year...im a new consultant and a new mommy and need a diaper bag/ with logo....my things wont fit in the catalog bag!!...please let me know if you have one!! thanks

sonya

There was a BROWN and pink bag, is this what you are wanting?

I have the Pink and Brown Diaper bag that I was going to use with my 4 month old that I got and my mother got me a really nice diaper bag that I use and have not used the Pampered Chef diaper bag. I am willing to sell it if you would like to buy? It is really cute and you could use it as a bag after the baby does not need it anymore also.

cwinter474 said:
There was a BROWN and pink bag, is this what you are wanting?

There was a brown and pink diaper bag from Merrill, but I think the original poster is referring to the consultant only HWC bag from this year - the black with pink polka dots and pink lining.

I have a black/pink bag available if you're interested. PM me with a price.

I have wanted that bag since they came out and just missed getting one. If anyone else has one that they no longer want please PM me.

THanks!
Kely V.

I'm also interested in one if there is anyone else willing to part with theirs.

Thanks everyone for your interest. The tote has been sold.

1. What is the "Tote Bag Wanted" promotion?

The "Tote Bag Wanted" promotion is an exclusive offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn a free tote bag by hosting a party or making a qualifying purchase. It's our way of saying thank you for being a loyal customer.

2. How do I qualify for the free tote bag?

To qualify for the free tote bag, you can either host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales or make a purchase of $75 or more. The tote bag will automatically be added to your order at checkout or shipped separately if you host a party.

3. Is there a limit to how many tote bags I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many tote bags you can earn. You can receive one tote bag for every $200 in sales or $75 in purchases. So if you host a party with $400 in sales, you will receive two tote bags.

4. Can I choose the design or color of the tote bag?

The tote bags offered in the "Tote Bag Wanted" promotion come in a variety of designs and colors. The specific tote bag you receive will be based on availability at the time of your order. However, you can rest assured that all of our tote bags are stylish and high-quality.

5. Can I return the tote bag if I am not satisfied with it?

Unfortunately, the free tote bag cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase or hosting experience, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to make it right.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LaureNJohn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LaureNJohn
  • beccathebaker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • twinkie10