1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying Tote bag wanted

1. HELP! Im looking for a black and pink polka dot pc bag...i think it might have been from a whip up cancer campaign this year...im a new consultant and a new mommy and need a diaper bag/ with logo....my things wont fit in the catalog bag!!...please let me know if you have one!! thanks

sonya

Aug 20, 2009
  2. cwinter474

cwinter474 Veteran Member Gold Member

There was a BROWN and pink bag, is this what you are wanting?

Aug 20, 2009
  3. smithcooking

smithcooking Member

I have the Pink and Brown Diaper bag that I was going to use with my 4 month old that I got and my mother got me a really nice diaper bag that I use and have not used the Pampered Chef diaper bag. I am willing to sell it if you would like to buy? It is really cute and you could use it as a bag after the baby does not need it anymore also.

Aug 20, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

There was a brown and pink diaper bag from Merrill, but I think the original poster is referring to the consultant only HWC bag from this year - the black with pink polka dots and pink lining.

Aug 21, 2009
  5. kristina16marie

kristina16marie Advanced Member Gold Member

I have a black/pink bag available if you're interested. PM me with a price.

6. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I have wanted that bag since they came out and just missed getting one. If anyone else has one that they no longer want please PM me.

THanks!
    Kely V.

Aug 21, 2009
  7. chefcaroline

chefcaroline Member Gold Member

I'm also interested in one if there is anyone else willing to part with theirs.

Aug 21, 2009
  8. kristina16marie

kristina16marie Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks everyone for your interest. The tote has been sold.

9. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2009
Have something to add?