• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Decide: Show to Go Carryall Tote?

In summary, the Show to Go Carryall Tote is a versatile and durable bag that measures 13" x 10" x 6" and can hold up to 30 pounds of weight. It is insulated to keep hot or cold foods at the desired temperature during transport and is made of a water-resistant polyester material with reinforced handles. The tote has two exterior pockets and one interior pocket for organization and can be personalized with embroidery for an additional fee, making it a great gift or promotional item.
basketmom2
Hi, I am trying to decide on something else to carry cataloges, paperwork, stones etc to and from show and am not sure if the Show to Go carryall tote would work for me or not. It is hard since there are no pictures on the order form. Thanks!

I love my Show to Go Carry all. It is perfect for paperwork and even stones. It is black with a very faint grey PC logo pattern. I would recommend getting it. I believe you can order it on paperwork supply.

I love my carryall tote for shows! I get all 25 folders, plus host packets, plus my cookbooks, my "everything pack" with all the bits of paperwork, my tablecloth, my apron, pens, calculator, calendar, etc etc etc! It is just perfect for shows!

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma and wanting to make sure you have the right tote for your needs. The Show to Go carryall tote is a great option for carrying your catalogs, paperwork, and stones to and from shows. It has multiple pockets and compartments to keep everything organized and easily accessible. Although there are no pictures on the order form, I can assure you that it is a spacious and durable tote that will meet your needs. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. I would be more than happy to help you make the best decision for your business. Happy selling!

1. What is the size of the Show to Go Carryall Tote?

The Show to Go Carryall Tote measures 13" x 10" x 6" and can hold up to 30 pounds of weight.

2. Is the Show to Go Carryall Tote insulated?

Yes, the tote is insulated to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold during transport.

3. What materials is the Show to Go Carryall Tote made of?

The tote is made of a durable, water-resistant polyester material with reinforced handles for added strength.

4. How many pockets does the Show to Go Carryall Tote have?

The tote has two exterior pockets and one interior pocket for organizing and storing various items.

5. Can the Show to Go Carryall Tote be personalized?

Yes, the tote can be personalized with embroidery for an additional fee, making it a great gift or promotional item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LakesideMom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • chefw
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies