• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Friend Requests and Networking on CS: A Beginner's Guide

In summary, everyone here is friendly and able to access each other. It seems requests can be made to join this site, but it seems everyone is already friends. CS is said to be addictive, and FB is said to be just as bad if not worse. Jodi McCullough Hayward is on the Facebook list, and will be adding the other CS'ers soon. She encourages people to try FB, and tell them that she's just as hooked as they are. It's midnight where she is, and she's going to bed.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello all.....CS is way too addicting! lol

I was wondering what the point requesting and making "friends" here was. It seems invites can be made? It seems everyone is friendly and able to access each other....can someone explain?

I am waay behind the times....never did myspace or facebook....I assume it;s similar! lol

Welcome to the asylum. We're all here because we're not all there.:D

Many thanks! Must be why I feel so at home. :D

So I can have more than you? ;) Kidding!

I really have NO idea. When it was first introduced we all gathered friends, and haven't done anything with it since. Well unless they ARE still gathering and I'm not included any more ;) :(

If you think CS is addictive you gotta check out FB!!!! There's a bunch of us CS'ers over there as well plus it's fun to find friends and family you haven't spoken to in ages...some family that is :) It's nice to keep informed with what's going on in everyone's life.

kcjodih said:
So I can have more than you? ;) .... Well unless they ARE still gathering and I'm not included any more ;) :(

If you think CS is addictive you gotta check out FB!!!! There's a bunch of us CS'ers over there as well plus it's fun to find friends and family you haven't spoken to in ages...some family that is :) It's nice to keep informed with what's going on in everyone's life.

Jodi....you had me laughing out loud...my hubby had to see what was so funny! I love it! It is nice to see so many great people with such a good sense of humor!

So, you have friends do ya? Dang....now I feel left out....you'll be forced to befriend me....see what happens for poking the bear!?! :D

My friends keep inviting me to join facebook....but I fear I may neglect the kids! :p

Anyhow, thanks for answering the question....I was curious to its existence....I'm too nosy for my benefit, but now I just refer to it as naturally inquisitive. Tee Hee

Too funny, I just tried to add you and YOU don't EXIST!! Not here anyway! :D :D

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah :) :)

Still tryin'

ROFL.....consider me an existentialist.......I am only here if you want me to be.....

It was the darn underscore thing...doesn't show up on screen.

Added you :)

You REALLY gotta try FB though...you can always leave if you want to. There's others on here that just joined after coaxing from us and they're now hooked too. It's nice to hop back and forth between the two while waiting for pages to load or if there aren't any new posts on CS....

So put the kids to bed and come join the party :D

I'm Jodi McCullough Hayward on there...find me, add me and I'll send the other CS'ers your way :D...

Double dog dare ya!

LOL.....give me a week or two.....got a hectic schedule (not complaining), but will look into joining....just remember, you dared me.....

G'Night Jodi, and thanks for the giggles.....I'm off to La La Land :balloon:

Nite Laurie!

BTW, what time is it there? It's just after midnight here, off to bed myself.

The friends list here makes it easier to see when some people are online. If someone is in your friends list, then there will be a plus sign (+) next to their name in the "Who's online" list on the home page. There's also a pop-up window you can open that will contain the people in your list, so that you can see if they're online and send them PMs easily (Quick Links > Open Contacts Pop Up). If you put someone on your ignore list, commonly abbreviated to iggy list, then you won't see their posts, just a line stating that they posted in that thread with a link to view that post. The iggy list is handy to ignore troublemakers, people with abhorrent spelling and grammar habits, or those who insist on ignoring the rules and guidelines of this site.

Thank you Ann for clarifying.....I was too lazy to read all the verbage and discover why it existed.....I knew there was a reason! I appreciate you taking the time to explain! :)

1. What is a "Totally Random Question"?

A "Totally Random Question" is a fun and interactive game that Pampered Chef Consultants use at parties to engage guests and spark conversations. It involves asking a random question and allowing each guest to answer and share their thoughts.

2. How does the "Totally Random Question" game work?

The consultant will have a list of various questions and will randomly choose one to ask the guests. Each guest will have the opportunity to answer the question and share their thoughts. It is a great way to get everyone involved and create a fun and lively atmosphere.

3. What kind of questions are typically asked in the "Totally Random Question" game?

The questions can vary from light-hearted and funny to thought-provoking and meaningful. They can be about anything from food and cooking to personal experiences and preferences. The goal is to have fun and get to know each other better.

4. Can guests choose not to answer a "Totally Random Question"?

Yes, guests are not required to answer a question if they do not feel comfortable or do not have an answer. The game is meant to be a fun and lighthearted activity, so guests should never feel pressured to answer a question.

5. Is the "Totally Random Question" game appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. However, the questions can be adjusted depending on the age group to ensure they are appropriate and engaging for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • WendyE