• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you miss this important section on the Pampered Chef website?

In summary, the "News & Announcements" section on the Pampered Chef website is an important resource for consultants and is regularly updated with information about new products, events, promotions, and company updates. It can be found at the top of the home page and should be checked frequently to stay informed. If an update is missed, it can be easily caught up on by scrolling through the section.
purrbal
Gold Member
hehehe I joined the beginning of February and never even noticed this little section at the top :eek: soooooooooooo here I am to say:

Hi, I am Shannon I live in Oregon. I joined PC officially as of November but was able to sell some during October and actually "signed up" in September :D phew! I managed to obtain my first and second SS months but totally missed out on my third month BUT I am okay with that. I am just happy I got some free stuff, the person I signed under and she didn't get any of them so that makes me feel good I got some.

I am married to Scott (5 yrs in June), I have two chillins Zach (3) and Zoie (22mo) and three furr-babies Purrball, Merlin & Sallie.

Please everyone know that I am SO sorry :eek: for missing :eek: this section until now. :D

Don't worry about it. I never found this section. Guess that's why nobody knows me.:rolleyes: Welcome and good luck. You'll find lots of great ideas here.

TY Karen within a few days I found I absolutely LOVED this site and all the information everyone shares with each other. I love it!

Hi Shannon!

Welcome and congratulations on hitting your 1st and 2nd SS months! You'll have plenty of more opportunities to earn free stuff! Two sell-a-thons each year, plus mid-season product promotions, plus HWC and I can't remember if there is anything else...but that's one reason why I love PC!

Good luck and wishing you continued success in your business!:D

Welcome! Good luck in your business!

Welcome Shannon and Karen! We're glad to have you!:D

Congrats on joining the most amazing company:D And welcome to our virtual cluster! This is an awesome site; ask any questions! I don't know if I ever "officially" introduced myself either....I think I just started chatting & that's how people got to know me!

Hi and welcome! You are off to a fabulous start! Keep having fun! Glean all you can from all these wonderful people here and share what you do too! This is a wonderful asset for all of us.

Well, Shannon, since you didn't introduce yourself IMMEDIATELY, you'll have to send all your fabulous earnings from SS 1 and 2 directly to me...do not pass GO, do not collect $200!!

heee heee

Welcome to the family!!!

Welcome to both of you Purrbal and Karen Hodge. In a short time you wont be able to pull yourself away from here. Im at work right now. HEHE

Welcome, and congratulations on the fabulous start.

Thank you everyone! I guess I just felt part of the group and jumped right into the chats regardless I enjoy everyone here and LOVE all the ideas and wealth of information.

OH COOL another fellow Oregoian !!! I live in Astoria..I have been a consultant for a year.......!!

purrbal said:
hehehe I joined the beginning of February and never even noticed this little section at the top :eek: soooooooooooo here I am to say:

Hi, I am Shannon I live in Oregon. I joined PC officially as of November but was able to sell some during October and actually "signed up" in September :D phew! I managed to obtain my first and second SS months but totally missed out on my third month BUT I am okay with that. I am just happy I got some free stuff, the person I signed under and she didn't get any of them so that makes me feel good I got some.

I am married to Scott (5 yrs in June), I have two chillins Zach (3) and Zoie (22mo) and three furr-babies Purrball, Merlin & Sallie.

Please everyone know that I am SO sorry :eek: for missing :eek: this section until now. :D

welcome to our online cluster

1. "What is this important section on the Pampered Chef website that I may have missed?"

The section you may have missed is the "News & Announcements" section located at the top of the home page. This section provides important updates, promotions, and announcements for Pampered Chef consultants.

2. "How often is the News & Announcements section updated?"

The News & Announcements section is updated regularly, usually at least once a week. It is important to check this section frequently to stay informed about any new information or promotions.

3. "What kind of information can I find in the News & Announcements section?"

In the News & Announcements section, you can find information about new products, upcoming events, promotions, and any important updates or changes within the company. It is a great resource for staying up-to-date with Pampered Chef.

4. "How can I access the News & Announcements section on the Pampered Chef website?"

The News & Announcements section can be found at the top of the Pampered Chef home page. Simply click on the tab labeled "News & Announcements" to access the section.

5. "What should I do if I have missed an important update or announcement in the News & Announcements section?"

If you have missed an important update or announcement in the News & Announcements section, don't worry! You can always catch up by scrolling through the section and reading any updates you may have missed. It is also a good idea to check the section regularly to stay informed in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Graves
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • silly@hrt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ChefJoyJ