• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get The Pan Set At 60% Off? Clarification Needed

In summary, there is currently a promotion offering a 60% discount on a pan set for a limited time. However, the discount will not be automatically applied and a promo code must be used at checkout. The promo code can be found on the website or in promotional emails. This discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. The promotion has a specific end date, which can be found on the website or in promotional emails.
Jennie4PC
I am so sorry but i am confused people are saying that the hostess can get the new pan set at the 60% off but i asked my director and she said that they can not get it for 60% off just 1/2 price discount or free products so i am just wanting a clarification. can they get it at 60% or is it just some of the open stock??

No, they can't get it for 60% off! They can use their 1/2 priced item or their FPV, but the 60% off is reserved for Open Stock Items!

Hosts in February can purchase ONE piece of Open Stock cookware at 60% off. Any one piece of any one of the three cookware collections.

The "sets" and/or additional open stock pieces can be purchased with any of the other benefits that the host has (free, half price and discount). The host can choose from any of the cookware collections - Generation II; Professional or Executive.

Only hosts can purchase Executive Cookware in February. Others have to wait until March.

COrrection: The past host whose party the February host was booked from can purchase one piece of open stock cookware at 60% off from any of the three collections. She is not eligible to buy additional pieces of the Executive cookware in February though.

1. Can I really get the pan set at 60% off?

Yes, our current promotion offers the pan set at a 60% discount for a limited time.

2. Is the 60% discount automatically applied at checkout?

No, the discount will not be automatically applied. You will need to use a promo code at checkout to receive the 60% off discount.

3. What is the promo code for the 60% off pan set offer?

The promo code can be found on our website or in our current promotional emails. It will need to be entered at checkout to receive the discount.

4. Can I combine the 60% off discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 60% off discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only valid on the pan set at its original price.

5. When does the 60% off promotion end?

The 60% off promotion is valid for a limited time only. Please check our website or promotional emails for the specific end date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • jkinak
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jkinak
  • pattidailey