• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Special: Free Cutting Board with $50 Purchase - Limited Time Offer

P
Pampered Laura
Okay the wording is striking me strange for some reason! So many things have changed in the last few years! LOL

The guest special... spend $50, get cutting board free (Feb)

It says "guest special" on the flyer.
It says "Cooking show guest" on the website.

Can people who are NOT coming to the show, but placing an order (outside order) still get this special? Since they're not coming to the show, and technically not a "guest"?

What about catalog shows? Do the people ordering from Cat shows still get this special?

For whatever reason, my brain is freezing up when I'm thinking about this too hard. LOL Thanks :) :p

Yes, catalog show "guests" do get the guest special. So do outside orders on Cooking Shows. The only ones who do not get the special (and I'm not sure exactly when this goes into effect) is people placing individual orders on your website who aren't associated with a show. Does that make sense? There was an email a while back that outlined this, but I can't remember the date it was effective. It may be already or not until March 1st. It seems that some of the things that are changing don't take effect until March 1st.

I hope I clarified SOME of that for you! :)

As of March 1st, anyone who places an individual order will not be eligible for the guest special. Unless of course it is a phone order and you add their order to someone's show, then they can get it. But anyone who places an individual order through your website won't get it.

1. Can people who are NOT coming to the show, but placing an order (outside order) still get this special?

Yes, as long as they meet the $50 purchase requirement, they can still receive the free cutting board. The special is not limited to only those attending the cooking show.

2. What about catalog shows? Do the people ordering from Cat shows still get this special?

Yes, the special applies to all orders made during the month of February, regardless of how they are placed (in-person, online, or through a catalog). As long as the purchase is at least $50, the free cutting board will be included.

3. Is the special only available for the month of February?

Yes, the free cutting board offer is limited to the month of February. After that, it will no longer be available.

4. Can the free cutting board be combined with other promotions or discounts?

No, the special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one offer can be applied per purchase.

5. Will the free cutting board automatically be added to the order at checkout?

Yes, as long as the purchase is at least $50 and made during the month of February, the free cutting board will automatically be added to the order at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • cbord