• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for a Successful Home Party: Ideas, Thoughts, and Strategies

In summary, "Tossing Back and Forth" is a cooking technique where ingredients are repeatedly thrown from one hand to the other in a mixing bowl. This method is commonly used for making a variety of dishes such as salads, seasoned vegetables, pasta dishes, and sauces. No special tools or equipment are needed, just a mixing bowl and your hands. To know when the ingredients are tossed enough, they should be well mixed and evenly coated with any sauces or seasonings. To avoid spills, use a large enough mixing bowl and start with gentler tosses before increasing the speed and height.
nay62
Gold Member
I haven't had a at Home Party since September 2012, thank goodness for facebook parties but now I am have a party this Sunday and I'm nervous. I feel like it's my first party all over again and I've been tossing back and forth some ideas to make my parties better. Last year I did not do so well but am doing very well in facebook so here I am thinking what am I doing wrong.

What are your thoughts???? Teleprompter or no Teleprompter .... Games or no Games

Teleprompter????? Explain.Games..YES! Stealing Hearts, maybe Queen of Shoppers since it's a new season.

I would love to see suggestions you get since i haven't had a home party yet! Is there a place here with just games listed? I would diff play games. Everyone loves those!

Sheets for the Teleprompter, I thought I got it from here but I can't find it in the files so I've attached it for you.

Attachments

• sheets fo teleprompter2.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 423
RaniaTreadwell said:
I would love to see suggestions you get since i haven't had a home party yet! Is there a place here with just games listed? I would diff play games. Everyone loves those!
Go to the files and search Games, you will find so many to choose from :)

1. What is "Tossing Back and Forth"?

"Tossing Back and Forth" is a cooking technique where ingredients are repeatedly thrown from one hand to the other in a mixing bowl. This method is commonly used for mixing and blending ingredients together quickly and evenly.

2. What types of dishes can be made using the "Tossing Back and Forth" technique?

The "Tossing Back and Forth" technique is commonly used for making salads, seasoned vegetables, pasta dishes, and sauces. It can also be used for mixing batters for cakes, pancakes, and other baked goods.

3. Do I need any special tools or equipment for "Tossing Back and Forth"?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment for this technique. A mixing bowl and your hands are all you need to toss ingredients back and forth. However, you can also use a spatula or tongs if you prefer.

4. How do I know when I have tossed the ingredients enough?

The ingredients should be well mixed and evenly coated with any sauces or seasonings. You can also check for a consistent texture and taste to ensure that all ingredients are well incorporated.

5. Are there any tips for avoiding spills while "Tossing Back and Forth"?

To avoid spills, make sure to use a large enough mixing bowl and keep a tight grip on the bowl with one hand while tossing with the other. Start with gentler tosses and gradually increase the speed and height as you become more comfortable with the technique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies