• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tortillas With Cinnamon and Sugar???

In summary, these chips are a great way to use up the "trimmings" from making tortilla cups. You can use them as a snack, use them as a topping for tacos, or even use them as a dip. They also freeze well.
lilscrapmama
Hey, i want to make tortillas with cin/sugar...I seen something on here before about this? How high to I put the oven? Whats the recipe :):confused: :blushing:

I'm not sure of the exact temp listed in the recipe... I do them at 350 deg for about 8 minutes and put them in longer if they are not crispy enough.

katie0128 said:
I'm not sure of the exact temp listed in the recipe... I do them at 350 deg for about 8 minutes and put them in longer if they are not crispy enough.

What are they served with?

Denarella said:
What are they served with?
Apple Berry Salsa
Strawberry Kiwi Salsa
Cool Chocolate Fondue...whatever you like!!:balloon:

Just about anything!!! In the cookbook (All the Best, I think) they are paired with the apple/berry salsa and the cool and creamy chocolate fondue. I'm going to try them with the new chocolate dip. They are also really good crushed up as a topping for ice cream (or frozen yogurt).

Thanks! Wow you're fast! :)

katie0128 said:
Just about anything!!! In the cookbook (All the Best, I think) they are paired with the apple/berry salsa and the cool and creamy chocolate fondue. I'm going to try them with the new chocolate dip. They are also really good crushed up as a topping for ice cream (or frozen yogurt).

Unfortunately, one of the few books I do NOT have! I did but lost it in the move two years ago!:( :cry:

In the new SB, they are served with the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip - YUM!

Oh, and I think the recipe is to spritz them with water (I use oil) and bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes or until crisp and golden....

Im just making them for the kids right now for a sweet treat

I just take Tortillas and spread them with butter and then put the sprinkles on them--MMMM-:thumbup: :p YUMMY!!!

These chips are a great way to use up the "trimmings" from making tortilla cups.

1. How do I make Tortillas with Cinnamon and Sugar?

To make Tortillas with Cinnamon and Sugar, you will need flour tortillas, butter, cinnamon, and sugar. Start by melting the butter in a pan over medium heat. Then, sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on both sides of the tortillas. Place the tortillas in the pan and cook for about 1 minute on each side, until they are crispy and golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!

2. Can I use a different type of tortilla for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of tortilla for this recipe. Flour tortillas work best, but you can also use corn tortillas or even whole wheat tortillas. Just keep in mind that different types of tortillas may result in slightly different flavors and textures.

3. Can I make these tortillas ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these tortillas ahead of time. After cooking them in the pan, let them cool completely and store them in an airtight container. When ready to serve, you can reheat them in the microwave or oven for a few seconds to crisp them up again.

4. Can I add other toppings to these tortillas?

Yes, you can add other toppings to these tortillas. Some popular additions include chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or a drizzle of honey. Get creative and add your favorite toppings to make these tortillas even more delicious!

5. How should I store any leftovers?

If you have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Just make sure to let them thaw before reheating in the microwave or oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • showoffchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies