• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes to Accompany Torte Pan Set: Share Your Favorites!

Font that doesn't come with all Word versions, so I need to switch it and it's changing layout. I'll post the Word doc with the font fixed (or if I can embed the font) in a little while.
babywings76
Gold Member
Has anyone put together a file of recipes to go along with the Torte Pan Set? I couldn't find any in the files section. I just don't want to recreate the wheel if it isn't necessary. ;)

I started to collect a few from CC and put it into Word, but can only think of 3 recipes off the top of my head. Anyone have some favorites I should include?

Did you search for "Torte"? I did and came up with a couple that you could start with. I'd probably edit them to be more consistent in style (cut and pastes, etc) but that's just me. I did notice they are fairly OLD, but one from 2006 had alot of recipes.Also, thumb threw the last couple of catalogs if you have them. There were two different recipes referenced in the last two seasons - one from Simply Sweet, and one from an SB. And I see on CC, if you enter "torte" as the Key PRODUCT to search for- it comes up with 13 different recipes. They are all either Product Care card Recipes (so available online on CC), in a Season's Best- also should be available online or you may have, and then two are in the Simply Sweet book.I know you were hoping to NOT type anything up, but if you can copy-n-paste some stuff, looks like you can have quite a booklet! ;) Be sure to let us know how it turns out.

I'll look them up. Thanks. :) I don't mind copying and pasting. Silly that I didn't just try "torte" in my search. Duh! :rolleyes: :D (I did torte pan, and torte pan set...)

I was thinking that my sis did a raspberry torte with them. Some sort of cream cheese filling and some yummy raspberries, topping a chocolate cake, baked in the torte pans.

I purchased her subscription to CS a month or so ago. If she ever makes her way in here, maybe she can share the recipe. :)

I have made the creamy mojito torte, there is a cherry cordial torte...which i have done with strawberries as well..also chocolate peanut butter cup torte
also i think there is a coconut lime torte or something in the new SB book

I have a collection of torte pan recipes - almost ready but not quite. I'll post shortly!

I must have started gathering these a few months ago - but never got back to it.

I'm curious to see what you've got Kam! :) I'm going through the files and reading the recipes that have been shared. A bunch of them I'm not using because while they have "torte" in their name, they don't use the torte pans and most of them I can't figure a way to convert to torte pans easily. I don't feel like putting them in because it'll confuse people and if I make up conversions that don't end up working, then people will be frustrated. ;) I'm putting in all the recipes from CC that I can find that will work for these pans. But if you have a file, I'd love to see it. I'm having formatting issues that keep freezing up my Word program. So it's taking me a while to get this done.

kam said:
I have a collection of torte pan recipes - almost ready but not quite. I'll post shortly!

I must have started gathering these a few months ago - but never got back to it.

I'd love to see it also, there a quite a few I do enjoy making :D

Okay, here's what I've got. It's not perfect, but it's the best I can do. :blushing:

ETA: I personally think Kam's is sooo nice! So I removed the duplicate recipes and changed this file to just have what was different. I plan to just e-mail people these 2 files when they buy the torte pans.

Hope you guys find this helpful! :) Thanks Kam!!

Attachments

• More Torte Pan recipes.doc
    66 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:
Mmmmm, that Chocolate Peanut Butter recipe looks really good! The Chocolate-Raspberry Dream Torte is the recipe my sister made. It was really yummy too.

That Choc. PB torte is my favorite! It's the main reason why I bought the pans!! :D

Here's the pdf for right now. It's in a font (Verdana) that doesn't come with all Word versions, so I need to switch it and it's changing layout.

So, I have posted a pdf for right now...I'll post the Word doc with the font fixed (or if I can embed the font) in a little while.

Spots on the bottom left & right to type.

Attachments

• Tortes_fillable.pdf
    225.1 KB · Views: 661
This is wonderful Kathleen, thanks for sharing!! :chef:

kam said:
Here's the pdf for right now. It's in a font (Verdana) that doesn't come with all Word versions, so I need to switch it and it's changing layout.

So, I have posted a pdf for right now...I'll post the Word doc with the font fixed (or if I can embed the font) in a little while.

Spots on the bottom left & right to type.

Drat! Really? I didn't know that. Guess I'll have to fix mine. Umm, how do I edit what I uploaded so I don't have 2 files?

Wow Kam! I just peeked at yours and it's wayyy nicer than mine! Thanks for sharing it! :)

babywings76 said:
Wow Kam! I just peeked at yours and it's wayyy nicer than mine! Thanks for sharing it! :)

No problem! You did a great job on yours. I think you had all the recipes I had plus many more!

babywings76 said:
Drat! Really? I didn't know that. Guess I'll have to fix mine. Umm, how do I edit what I uploaded so I don't have 2 files?

I am pretty sure you can: edit...go advanced...manage attachments.

You should be able to remove the old a re-upload the new.

kam said:
I am pretty sure you can: edit...go advanced...manage attachments.

You should be able to remove the old a re-upload the new.

Thanks! That worked perfectly! Thanks for teaching me how to do that. :) I decided to delete the recipes from mine which are in yours and so mine will have the other recipes. Between the 2 files, people will have everything! Unless you figure out how to convert yours to Word or something or take mine and put it into yours. I'm unable to edit PDF's. And I don't know how to format things like you. Seriously, how you do that is just amazing! :thumbup:

Is there a photo somewhere of the Coconut Lime Tart from this SB that we can add?

Oh, one more thing, I did change my font to Arial. That's okay, right?

Both are great...thanks ladies!

babywings76 said:
Thanks! That worked perfectly! Thanks for teaching me how to do that. :) I decided to delete the recipes from mine which are in yours and so mine will have the other recipes. Between the 2 files, people will have everything! Unless you figure out how to convert yours to Word or something or take mine and put it into yours. I'm unable to edit PDF's. And I don't know how to format things like you. Seriously, how you do that is just amazing! :thumbup:

Is there a photo somewhere of the Coconut Lime Tart from this SB that we can add?

Oh, one more thing, I did change my font to Arial. That's okay, right?

Yep, Arial should be good. That's what I was going to change my font to, but it messed up the layout a bit. Instead, I just embedded the font. Verdana appears to be one that we can embed for others to see and edit.

I try not to add recipes in the current Season's Best into my recipe books. I will wait until they are out a season. I was going to add the Coconut Lime Torte, then it dawned on me that it was still in the current one. I was in the process of finding a picture.

My Word file is too large now...:( I needed to take a break to do stuff around the house, cook dinner, etc. So, hopefully, sometime tonight, I can work on the Word file and post it.

OK, finally, I had a chance to work on this a little bit today.

Here is a Word & PDF version of aTorte Pan recipe collection. I only included official PC recipes that were either in a cookbook, SB or Use & Care. I usually don't include any current SB recipes, but decided to include the Coconut Lime Torte for this collection to post here.

The Consultant info in my Word file is in the footer section of the file, so if you go the first page and double click at the bottom on the Cons Info, you will in the footer section. Enter your info over mine. It will change on all pages.

If you would prefer to have a pdf, I have posted that as well with the Coconut Lime Torte. Fillable spots at the bottom left & bottom right.

Attachments

• TortePanRecipes_fillable.pdf
    372.8 KB · Views: 497
  • TortePanRecipes.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 523
kam said:
OK, finally, I had a chance to work on this a little bit today.

Here is a Word & PDF version of aTorte Pan recipe collection. I only included official PC recipes that were either in a cookbook, SB or Use & Care. I usually don't include any current SB recipes, but decided to include the Coconut Lime Torte for this collection to post here.

The Consultant info in my Word file is in the footer section of the file, so if you go the first page and double click at the bottom on the Cons Info, you will in the footer section. Enter your info over mine. It will change on all pages.

If you would prefer to have a pdf, I have posted that as well with the Coconut Lime Torte. Fillable spots at the bottom left & bottom right.

Once again, you outdid yourself!! Thank you SO much! :D

These are Terrific! Thanks Gals! :)

Thank you ladies for taking the time to do these!! I appreciate it very much!!

What is a torte pan set?

A torte pan set is a set of high-quality baking pans specifically designed for making tortes. These pans are typically deeper and have a removable bottom for easy release of the torte.

What are some recipes that can be made using a torte pan set?

There are many delicious recipes that can be made using a torte pan set. Some popular options include chocolate torte, fruit torte, and cheesecake. You can also get creative and use the pans to make savory dishes like quiches and casseroles.

Can I use a torte pan set for other types of baking?

While torte pan sets are primarily designed for making tortes, they can also be used for other types of baking. The deep, round shape of the pans makes them great for making layered cakes and deep-dish pies.

Do I need any special tools or skills to use a torte pan set?

No, you do not need any special tools or skills to use a torte pan set. However, it may be helpful to have a good quality mixer for certain recipes and some basic baking knowledge can come in handy when using the pans for the first time.

Are there any tips for caring for a torte pan set?

To ensure your torte pan set lasts for a long time, it is recommended to hand wash the pans with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly before storing. Avoid using metal utensils that can scratch the surface of the pans and always let them cool completely before removing the torte.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
linojackie
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode