• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did I Miss My Travel Allowance for Toronto?

In summary, the travel allowance for Toronto varies depending on the length of stay and travel package selected. To claim the allowance, customers must submit a receipt or proof of travel to the customer service team. The allowance can be used for expenses such as accommodations and transportation. It may also be used to extend the stay in Toronto depending on the travel package. However, the allowance is not transferable to other destinations.
We are going to Toronto and taking the Travel Allowance because the drive is only 9 hours, I thought the travel allowance was going to be on Feb commission statement but when we got paid I thought oh I must have been mistaken and it is coming in March, because it is NOT on the commission statement.
I just got around to checking and the original email did say that it would be on our Feb statements. Did I miss something?? I don't have time to call PC right now so I thought I would check on here.:)

Here is the e-mail I received:Dear Colleen,Thank you for your registration for the 2010 Irresistible Destinations program to Toronto. You have indicated that you would like the $600.00 driving allowance.You will receive your $600 travel allowance in your March commission statement.Please let us know if you have any questions.
ITA Travel Headquarters
1-888-627-2976
And I took it to mean that we would get it in April when we are paid our March commission...

THANK YOU Colleen!!!! You saved me a phone call. This is the email I was talking about, but maybe I got a second one later and deleted it.
"If you chose the driving allowance, it will be on your February commission statement which you receive in March"

I think you are right because I thought we would get it in March as well. But then I couldn't find the e-mail that said that...

It's on today's commission... :D

I just came on here to post that! I was a little surprised to see the extra $600 in my bank this morning. I forgot it was payday :)

When I saw it, I thought, there has been A BIG mistake! But then I realized what it was!!! :D

1. What is the travel allowance for Toronto?

The travel allowance for Toronto varies depending on the length of your stay and the specific travel package you select. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

2. How do I claim my travel allowance for Toronto?

To claim your travel allowance for Toronto, please submit your receipt or proof of travel to our customer service team. They will then process your claim and apply the allowance to your account.

3. Is the travel allowance for Toronto only applicable for airfare?

No, the travel allowance for Toronto can also be used for other travel expenses such as accommodations and transportation. Please refer to your specific travel package for more details.

4. Can I use my travel allowance for Toronto to extend my stay?

Yes, depending on your specific travel package, you may be able to use your travel allowance to extend your stay in Toronto. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

5. Is the travel allowance for Toronto transferable to another destination?

No, the travel allowance for Toronto is only applicable for travel to Toronto and cannot be transferred to another destination. However, we offer a variety of travel packages for different destinations that you can choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Sheila