• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Tori Yule? Discover her journey as a consultant!

In summary, Tori Yule is a consultant for Pampered Chef, a company that sells kitchen tools and provides cooking demonstrations. She joined about 4 months ago and is always looking to learn and improve her skills. Tori Yule's journey as a consultant has been positive, with her enjoying the flexibility and receiving great feedback from customers. She is actively learning and overcoming challenges, setting realistic goals and staying motivated to reach them.
Tori Yule
Hi I am Tori Yule. I became a consultant about 4 months ago. I am trying to learn as much as I can because I have not a rut.

1. Who is Tori Yule?

Tori Yule is a consultant for Pampered Chef, a company that sells kitchen tools and provides cooking demonstrations. She has been a consultant for about 4 months and is always looking to learn and improve her skills.

2. How did Tori Yule become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Tori Yule was looking for a flexible job that she could do on the side while also being a stay-at-home mom. She came across Pampered Chef and was drawn to their products and business model. After attending a cooking demonstration and seeing the potential for success, she decided to become a consultant.

3. What is Tori Yule's journey as a consultant?

Tori Yule's journey as a consultant began about 4 months ago when she joined Pampered Chef. Since then, she has been actively learning about the products and attending training sessions to improve her skills. She has also been hosting cooking demonstrations and building her customer base. Overall, she is enjoying her journey and looking forward to continued success with Pampered Chef.

4. How has Tori Yule's experience been as a consultant?

Tori Yule's experience as a consultant has been positive. She enjoys the flexibility of being able to work from home and set her own schedule. She also loves the products she sells and has received great feedback from her customers. Overall, she is happy with her decision to become a consultant for Pampered Chef.

5. How is Tori Yule overcoming challenges as a new consultant?

Tori Yule acknowledges that being a new consultant comes with its own set of challenges. However, she is determined to overcome them by attending training sessions, seeking advice from experienced consultants, and continuously learning about the products. She is also setting realistic goals and staying motivated to reach them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PennyJLoomis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Comsteller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise Timpone