• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Ten Ways to Get a Team to Start Recruiting

In summary, the conversation discusses various strategies for promoting the Pampered Chef business and recruiting new consultants. These strategies include giving opportunity flyers to potential leads, designating special seats and perks for new recruiters, celebrating rejection and offering small rewards for recruiting efforts. The conversation also mentions ways to promote a Sales Team Opportunity Call, such as offering a free Host Special or gift for hosting a show and mentioning the call.
finley1991
This was passed along by my D... thought I share. :)

10. You hand them each 10 opportunity flyers and have them sign a pledge that they'll hand them out within a week.

9. You tell all new consultants (directs and indirects) that it's not only fun to start the business with a friend, but it gives them an immediate raise. (Hardly anyone gets raises these days! Use this hot word.)

8. You designate the best seat in the house for meetings for the newest recruiter.

7. Recruiters on your team get in line first for food and drinks.

6. You celebrate the No's and recognize the person with the most No's each meeting.

5. Recruiters get something extra on their name tags (simple gold star, red dot, happy face) at meetings.

4. You teach how you tear off a corner of your business card when you hand it out, telling the receiver that every time they see the missing corner, they'll remember they're missing an incredible opportunity to give The Pampered Chef a try.

3. When recognizing a team member for an anniversary, you always ask them why they are grateful for their business and how they got started. You give everyone at the meeting a fresh hearing of their story and heart tug.

2. You release your team members from concerns about training or being responsible for their recruits' success. "Invite 'em to the table, I'll feed them," you tell them.

1. We talk about our culture, about how important family is, about mealtimes when we all sit at the table and how that affects grades, values, less drug experimenting. How memories are almost always centered around food. How we always share with those who are less fortunate. It's what you expect from everyone on your team.

Give everyone on your team an opportunity brochure every time you see them.

---------------------------------
1st Gen. Director Christine F writes: I was on a Home Office Sales Manager call yesterday and on the call Susan W offered to pass along the invitation that she is using for the Sales Team Opportunity Call that Home Office is doing for the next two weeks. I have attached it for your reference. This is a great handout to have at your Full Service Checkouts to promote the call to your potential leads! Make sure to change the contact information.

Attachments

• Opp call flyer in word 7-11.doc
    20 KB · Views: 312
We also spoke about how to promote it to people who have already had a show. My suggestion was to offer them a "free" Host Special or a special gift if they host their own show and mention the call.Hope this helps! Have a great day!

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this, Christine! I am always looking for new and creative ways to recruit and this invitation is perfect. I especially love the idea of having it available at our Full Service Checkouts - what a great way to reach potential leads! I will definitely be implementing this in my business. Thank you again for passing it along!

What are the top ten ways to get a team to start recruiting?

The top ten ways to get a team to start recruiting are:

• 1. Provide incentives and rewards for successful referrals.
  • 2. Encourage a culture of networking and relationship-building within the team.
  • 3. Educate the team on the benefits of recruiting for the company.
  • 4. Host team events and outings to foster a sense of camaraderie and teamwork.
  • 5. Utilize social media and online platforms to expand the team's reach.
  • 6. Offer training and resources to help team members improve their recruiting skills.
  • 7. Implement a referral program where team members can refer potential candidates.
  • 8. Recognize and celebrate team members who have successfully recruited new hires.
  • 9. Provide opportunities for team members to attend recruitment events and conferences.
  • 10. Lead by example and actively involve team leaders in the recruitment process.

How can incentives and rewards motivate a team to start recruiting?

Incentives and rewards can motivate a team to start recruiting by giving them a tangible goal to work towards. By offering rewards for successful referrals, team members will be more motivated to actively seek out potential candidates. This can also create a healthy competition within the team, driving them to recruit more effectively.

Why is it important to foster a culture of networking within a team?

Fostering a culture of networking within a team is important because it encourages team members to build relationships and expand their professional networks. This can lead to more potential candidates being referred to the company, as well as creating a supportive and collaborative work environment.

How can social media and online platforms be utilized to help a team start recruiting?

Social media and online platforms can be utilized to help a team start recruiting by providing a wider reach for potential candidates. By utilizing these platforms, team members can connect with a larger pool of potential candidates and share job openings with their networks. This can also help to showcase the company culture and attract top talent.

What steps can be taken to involve team leaders in the recruitment process?

To involve team leaders in the recruitment process, they can be given specific roles and responsibilities such as conducting interviews or attending recruitment events. Additionally, team leaders can also serve as mentors and provide guidance to their team members on effective recruiting strategies. This will create a sense of accountability and involvement in the recruitment process for team leaders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DebbieJ