• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Top Ten Pampered Chef Items for a School Fundraiser?

In summary, the fundraiser suggestion is to create a Top 10 Items list, and an order form with that information.
sonalnh
I have an opportunity to do a Fundraiser for an elementary school with 504 kids. They want to keep it simple, no catalogs and order forms. They suggested coming up with the Top 10 Items, and creating an order form with that info.

I REALLY need some HELP!!:confused:

In my opinion:

Batter bowl (lg), Ultimate Slice and Grate, Stoneware Bar Pan, Lg Stone, Quick-Stir Pitcher, Food Chopper, Roasting Pan, Mini Muffin Pan, Jar Opener and Measuring Cups..

If they let you, I'd definately put on there that if they are interested in something else, check out the website.:)

Good Luck!

The Measure-All Cup; Large Classic Batter Bowl; Large 15" Pizza Stone; Ultimate Slice & Grate; Kitchen Shears; Chillzanne Rectangle Server; Food Chopper; Serrated Bread Knife; Square Griddle; New 8" Executive Saute Pan,
are my votes. You might just as well get some Cookware benefits for your
efforts. You have given them a wide price range, and Family friendly items.
If you wanted to eliminate one of the above, the Professional Family Skillet
is one of my favorites and extremely useful for those you will be marketing to.
Grandmarita

I'm doing a fundraiser right now for a day care. They also wanted to keep it simple. What I did was show small GROUPS of things. For instance, I gave a choice of 3 stoneware pieces, 3 cookbooks, the batter bowls, food chopper, cutting board, some smaller utensils (measuring spoons, mini spatula, garlic press, bamboo stuff), pantry items (3 seasonings, beer bread, and coffee), Simple Additions small bowls and caddy, and the Chillzanne pieces.

It seems to be doing well and even though it's more than 10 items, it gives a the customers more of a choice - most people buying from a fundraiser are ONLY doing it to help out the org. Even if they do like PC products, they should be given a range of prices to choose from. Picking out 1 piece of stoneware, 1 cookbook, ONE chillzanne piece - isn't really giving enough choice I think. That's just my opinion.

I also think offering the cookbooks as an option is EXTREMELY important. I think they don't get enough 'attention". I always rave about them at my shows and I always sell at least 3 or 4 and more than a few times, the people who have bought them have come back to me later and ordered the products listed in the recipes because, well, it's just more fun to do the recipe with the right products. The recipes are also SO delicious and EASY that anyone can do them.

Will this Show be closing in March or April? If April, it would be great if you
could tell them the benefits of ordering $60, and they could have their choice
of the Freebies. That would encourage larger sales, and everyone would
benefit. I agree with you on the Cookbooks. August was one of my best months, with the free cookbook as the Guest bonus. I'm glad we have IT"S GOOD FOR YOU, as a guest bonus in April. I've been auditioning recipes so I can recommend several at my Shows.
Grandmarita

I never realized we could do this. I've got two fundraisers going on at the same time next month, but we're using the whole catalog. Hmmm...I'll have to remember this. But -- I wonder if you'll hurt yourself by not offering all of it? Just my opinion.

Pampered Princess

I'm not sure what you meant by showing small groups. I'm not doing a kitchen show it's totally a catalog fundraiser. Are you actually combining three itrms and then just putting one total price?

PLEASE explain, i'ts 1:09am and my comprehension skills aren't so sharp right now.:confused:

Thanks

Grandmarita

My fundraiser is in April, and they wanted a healthy recipe so it's going to help me promote the Good For You Cookbook. I also got this lead by doing a Health Club Good For You Cookbook Giveaway. So it's tieing into my theme very well.:)

How are you showing the small groups? Do you have a flyer that you have made up with pictures? If you do could you post it? Thanks Pamperedprincess74

You've got me thinking with this...I have f/r next month that's going to be a multi vendor event. It may be overwelming for people to stand there and decide by the catalog. I am working on a HWC display, its a cancer patient the f/r is fo, so obviously I'll sell the HWC products. But maybe I should have out the Ultimate Slice and Grate, Food Chopper, Saute Pan with item #'s and prices so people can order easier.

I appreciate any imput!:)

My Top TenFood Chopper, Executive Small Saute Pan, All the Best Cookbook, Kitchen Shears, Classic Batter Bowl, Large Round Stone, Can Opener, Garlic Press, Medium Cutting Board, and Quikut Family Size Pitcher.
I would personally make up a flyer with all items that are $10 and under.
$20 and under! $30 and under and then everything else!
Also combinations of gift ideas for those prices.
Debbie

My Top 10 Are:
Prep Bowls, Garlic Press, Can Opener, Classic Batter Bowl, Food Chopper, Large Bar Pan, All the Best Cookbook, Small Mix n Scraper, Measure All Cup or Easy Read Measuring Cups and 8" Saute Pan.

sonalnh said:
I have an opportunity to do a Fundraiser for an elementary school with 504 kids. They want to keep it simple, no catalogs and order forms. They suggested coming up with the Top 10 Items, and creating an order form with that info.

I REALLY need some HELP!!:confused:

You could do an order form that has the "top ten" of different price categories.. like the top 10 products that are $10 and under, $10-$25, $25 and up. i wonder if really you'd limit sales if you're only offering 10 products. we sell kitchen items, not chocolate. if people want to help out but can't use the 10 things available for sale, i don't think they'll just buy a product to support the cause.. b/c it'll sit around the kitchen (unlike a chocolate bar that they could give to their nephew or grandkid if they don't want it).. i hope i'm not confusing in explaining that.. it's been an early morning! anyhow, if you would like help throwing together an order form, i'd be happy to help you out :)

April Guest Special
Grandmarita said:
Will this Show be closing in March or April? If April, it would be great if you
could tell them the benefits of ordering $60, and they could have their choice
of the Freebies. That would encourage larger sales, and everyone would
benefit. I agree with you on the Cookbooks. August was one of my best months, with the free cookbook as the Guest bonus. I'm glad we have IT"S GOOD FOR YOU, as a guest bonus in April. I've been auditioning recipes so I can recommend several at my Shows.
Grandmarita
I think you have the wrong cookbook as the bonus for April. It is the Casual cooking cookbook that is being offered free if you spend $60 or more.

Hope this helps!
DebbieSAChef said:
I would personally make up a flyer with all items that are $10 and under.
$20 and under! $30 and under and then everything else!
Also combinations of gift ideas for those prices.
Debbie

Great ideas!!

My top ten:

Measure all cup, Food Chopper, Executive Small Saute Pan, All the Best Cookbook, Classic Batter Bowl, Large Round Stone, Can Opener, Medium Cutting Board, Knives, and Quikut Family Size Pitcher.

:)

What are the top ten Pampered Chef items?

The top ten Pampered Chef items are the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Manual Food Processor, the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, the Mix N' Chop, the Round Covered Baker, the Micro-Cooker, the Garlic Press, the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, and the Food Chopper.

What makes the Deluxe Air Fryer a top Pampered Chef item?

The Deluxe Air Fryer is a top Pampered Chef item because it allows you to cook your favorite foods with little to no oil, resulting in a healthier alternative to traditional frying. It also has a large capacity and multiple cooking functions, making it versatile and convenient.

What is special about the Rockcrok Dutch Oven?

The Rockcrok Dutch Oven is special because it is made with a unique clay material that can withstand high temperatures and evenly distribute heat. It can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, and even on the grill, making it a versatile cooking tool.

Why is the Micro-Cooker a popular Pampered Chef item?

The Micro-Cooker is a popular Pampered Chef item because it makes microwave cooking and reheating easier and more efficient. Its small size and lid with vent holes also make it perfect for steaming vegetables, making rice, and melting chocolate.

What makes the Quick Cooker stand out from other pressure cookers?

The Quick Cooker stands out from other pressure cookers because it has a unique pressure release valve that allows for quick and safe release of pressure, making it easier to use and reducing the risk of burns. It also has multiple cooking functions and a large capacity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
  • batroark