• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Top Selling Item: 1080 Food Choppers Sold!

In summary, the 1080 Food Chopper is a versatile kitchen tool with sharp stainless steel blades that are activated by a pull cord mechanism. It is a top selling item due to its ease of use, time-saving capabilities, and durability. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing the blades is recommended for longevity. It can be used for both wet and dry ingredients, but caution should be taken with very hard or frozen ingredients. The 1080 Food Chopper comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Just for kicks I wanted to see my top selling items that I have sold during the past 8 yrs.

WELL to my surprise I have sold 1080 FOOD CHOPPERS!
WOW.....thats a lotta choppin!

AND the retail sales for the food choppers is $31,320

wowzers..... thats crazy- just had to share :D

That's awesome! I just checked what mine is - been a consultant for 4 1/2 years - mine is 142 Mix n Chops! Which is pretty good since they haven't been in the catalog the whole time I've been selling PC.

where do I go to see this?

it's a report in p3. reports > shows > top sell list

Wow! I just checked my top sell list for 6 years. I was surprised my top selling item was the Mix'n Chop. I have sold 769! How long have they been in the catalog? I really expected one of the great classic PC products to top the list.

I've been selling for 3 1/2 years, my top is the Mix N Chop at just over 400!

Last Feb, my computer completely died, and I lost a bunch of info. I had been doing backups, but come to find out, my backup was corrupted, so I didn't have my PP & P3 stuff on there like I thought I did.

Sooo, these are my stats since last Feb....

2583 Mix 'N Chop 371
2622 Mini-Serving Spatula 249
2585 Food Chopper 106
1674 Bamboo Spoon Set 92
1655 Skinny Scraper 87
1321 Deep Covered Baker -- Cranberry 81
9819 Sweet Caramel Sprinkle 79
2427 Apple Wedger 75
9805 Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning 70
2685 Mix 'N Masher 70

Hi there! Congratulations on selling 1080 food choppers, that's amazing! It's always fun to look back and see which products have been your top sellers over the years. The fact that you have sold so many food choppers shows that you have a great eye for products that your customers love. Keep up the great work and happy chopping! :)

What is the 1080 Food Chopper and how does it work?

The 1080 Food Chopper is a kitchen tool designed to quickly and easily chop and mix ingredients. It has sharp stainless steel blades that are activated by a pull cord mechanism, making it perfect for chopping vegetables, nuts, herbs, and more.

What makes the 1080 Food Chopper a top selling item?

The 1080 Food Chopper is a top selling item because it is versatile, easy to use, and saves time in the kitchen. It is also durable and has a compact design, making it a practical tool for everyday cooking.

Is the 1080 Food Chopper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 1080 Food Chopper is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the blades to ensure they stay sharp for longer.

Can the 1080 Food Chopper be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the 1080 Food Chopper can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. However, it is not recommended to use it for very hard or frozen ingredients as it may damage the blades.

What is the warranty for the 1080 Food Chopper?

The 1080 Food Chopper comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If the product is found to be defective, it will be replaced or repaired free of charge. Please refer to the warranty information provided with the product for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Debunny
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kitchen queen
  • kitchenqueen