• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Top Selling New Products: Simple Slicer, Chip Maker, and Measuring Colander

In summary, the new products are selling well but the top sellers are the Simple Slicer, Chip Maker and Measuring Colander. I'm surprised at the colander actually as I show and promote it to everyone and have sold few of them. My top sellers are the ridged baker, simple slicer and silicone oven mitt. I'm going to hold off on answering til after my shows this weekend so I have a better data set.
What are your top sellers of the new products?
Simple Slicer, Chip Maker and Measuring Colander for me. I am surprised at the colander actually

Funny, I show and promote the colander to everyone (I just love it!) and have sold few of them. My top sellers are the ridged baker, simple slicer and silicone oven mitt.

I'm going to hold off on answering til after my shows this weekend so I have a better data set.

Several people at the team meeting this month were raving about their measuring colander. I guess they don't have the (retired) colander and bowl set or stainless colanders cuz I love the little colanders in those sets and think the measuring colander is redundant.

To hijack a wee bit... How is the taupe stoneware selling? I've been selling stoneware but none of the taupe.

Becca_in_MD said:
I'm going to hold off on answering til after my shows this weekend so I have a better data set.

Several people at the team meeting this month were raving about their measuring colander. I guess they don't have the (retired) colander and bowl set or stainless colanders cuz I love the little colanders in those sets and think the measuring colander is redundant.

To hijack a wee bit... How is the taupe stoneware selling? I've been selling stoneware but none of the taupe.

I have people who love the Taupe, but when they find out that it is seasonal they decide not to get it. I guess they are concerned about returns or getting the whole set within the season.

I agree with you on the measuring colander. Many other consultants have raved about it and I try to see the value of that thing, but I just don't see it. I think the Veggie Slicer is the first true gadget I remember seeing in our catalog. smh disappointed!

I also need to hold off to see what the top sellers are for myself.

I have sold 15 bakers this month... all cranberry

I've sold a few taupe stones and a lot of people say they're interested but haven't bought. We'll see about that in October. I have a lot of shows to get the stones so that will tell. I did sell three taupe bakers though so far.I have all the previous colanders and by far I like the new one best. I do a lot of recipes with beans and canned veggies that need rinsing and we eat a lot of berries so this is perfect.I hate the veggie slicer. I keep trying it but it's a pain and talk about redundant.

I've sold one DCB, one Rectangular Baker & one Mini Baker in the Taupe. Most everything (stoneware wise) sold this month has been unglazed.Top sellers this month have been the SBRC, 4 qt. Collapsible Bowl, Measuring Spoon Set, Professional Shears & Smooth-Edge Can Opener. I've only done 1 cooking show this month & haven't closed it yet. The rest of the sales were all online shows, so it's not like those are the things I'm showing. I didn't even take the SBRC to the Cooking Show and don't have any of the collapsible Bowls in TX. Also funny that 17 of the 21 who qualified for the freebie chose the Apple Wedger. I hope they re-vamp that sucker soon to match the others.

Chef Kearns said:
I have people who love the Taupe, but when they find out that it is seasonal they decide not to get it. I guess they are concerned about returns or getting the whole set within the season.

I sold my first taupe last night - mini-baker. I think this guest was the one focusing on the limited availability issue and talking about getting more if someone else has a show. Yet, none in her social group booked. All who wanted the DCB just bought it. Didn't they know they were supposed to book for it? And with the glazed stoneware not being part of the guest special in Oct. not sure that the taupe is going to sell any better that month. Probably for hosts it will.

Still waiting for the other 2 shows this weekend to have my report on the new products.

1. What products were the top sellers in September?

The top selling products in September were the iPhone 11, AirPods, Nintendo Switch, Fitbit Charge 4, and Instant Pot Duo.

2. What contributed to the high sales of these top sellers?

The popularity of these products, as well as promotions and discounts, contributed to their high sales in September.

3. Were any of the top sellers new releases?

Yes, the iPhone 11 and Fitbit Charge 4 were both new releases in September and contributed to their high sales.

4. Did any specific brand dominate the top sellers list?

Apple was the dominant brand among the top sellers in September with the iPhone 11 and AirPods being two of the most popular products.

5. Are there any products that have consistently been top sellers throughout the year?

The iPhone 11 and AirPods have been consistent top sellers throughout the year, along with other popular Apple products such as the iPad and Apple Watch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reneeg18
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gfreechef
  • Malinda Klein