• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for Marla as the Top Direct Selling CEO in 2012 | Poll Ranking and Results

In summary, a poll is currently being conducted to rate the top CEOs in Direct Selling, and it was noted that Marla was not in the top ten. The conversation encouraged others to vote for her and spread the word. It was also mentioned that the rankings may change and the photo of Marla had been updated.
darlinclem
Gold Member
The Top Direct Selling – MLM CEO In The World Poll 2012

Is doing a poll rating top CEOs in Direct Selling. I was sad to see Marla not even in the top ten of vote. Please go to the site and scroll down to the "vote" button where you can scroll through all the choices (in alphabetical order by company). Marla deserves to be at the top!

I voted.......

I voted then sent it to my team and my Exec's director group!

Darlene,Thanks for posting this. I voted and will share the information with others on my team.

I voted.....go Marla!

Who do they have pictured as "Marla"?

straitfan said:
Who do they have pictured as "Marla"?

Currently she is pictured at #19 (but that can change at any time). I sent a note to my NED, AD and two other ADs in my cluster that I hope will pass on the information!

darlinclem said:
The Top Direct Selling – MLM CEO In The World Poll 2012

Is doing a poll rating top CEOs in Direct Selling. I was sad to see Marla not even in the top ten of vote. Please go to the site and scroll down to the "vote" button where you can scroll through all the choices (in alphabetical order by company). Marla deserves to be at the top!

How are the rating them? Looks more like a popularity contest to me.

darlinclem said:
Currently she is pictured at #19 (but that can change at any time). I sent a note to my NED, AD and two other ADs in my cluster that I hope will pass on the information!

They have changed the photograph on the past couple of hours. The one they had abover her name earlier was NOT Marla. Just now refreshed the page and it's HER now. Just thought it was weird!

I voted we need everyone we know to vote for our Marla

She's listed as #13 right now.

I voted and shared the link on The Pampered Chef facebook page, as well as our local teams page.

1. How can I vote for Marla as the Top Direct Selling CEO in 2012?

To vote for Marla as the Top Direct Selling CEO in 2012, simply click on the provided link and follow the instructions to cast your vote. You may need to create an account or log in with your existing account to vote.

2. When is the deadline to vote for Marla as the Top Direct Selling CEO in 2012?

The deadline to vote for Marla as the Top Direct Selling CEO in 2012 is typically stated on the voting platform. Be sure to check the website or platform regularly for updates and deadlines.

3. Can I vote for Marla multiple times?

Typically, voting for the Top Direct Selling CEO is limited to one vote per person. This ensures fairness and accuracy in the results. However, some platforms may allow for multiple votes from different devices or accounts.

4. Will the results of the Top Direct Selling CEO poll be publicly announced?

Yes, the results of the Top Direct Selling CEO poll will typically be publicly announced on the voting platform or through a press release. This allows for transparency and recognition for the top CEOs.

5. Are there any other ways to support Marla in the Top Direct Selling CEO poll?

Aside from voting, you can also show your support for Marla by sharing the voting link on social media or encouraging others to vote for her. This can help increase her chances of winning the Top Direct Selling CEO title.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Back