• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top 5 Must-Have New Products for Your Feb Shows

In summary, if you could only take 5 of the New Products to your Feb shows, which 5 would you take? The choices are:Microwave Egg CookerGluten Free CookbookSilicone GripsNew Lunch toteSilicone Prep BowlsTea Bird InfuserMicrowave Egg cookerFood keeper lids
naekelsey
Gold Member
If you could only take 5 of the New Products to your Feb shows, which 5 would you take?

I would take:

Microwave Egg Cooker
Gluten Free Cookbook
Boil Over No More
Silicone Prep Bowls
Tea Bird Infuser

Microwave Egg cooker
Food keeper lids
Tea bird
Both cookbooks
Insulated tote

Single Serve Pan
Micro Egg Cooker
Tea Pitcher
Boil Over No More
All 4 new Rubs

bumping...

I like these items:Microwave Egg Cooker
Gluten Free Cookbook - so many people are trying to avoid gluten
Silicone Grips - I love these (surprised me!) It's so easy to grab the stoneware, especially the DCB lid.
New Lunch tote
Silicone Prep Bowls

Yesterday at my 1st show of the month/season, I packed my tools in the Insulated Tote, had a boil over no more lid, demo'd the fresh lasting lid system w/peeps in the mfp, had the 3 cookbooks, used the microwave grips, and passed around the onion rub and tex-mex rub. Ok, so that's 6 but I used 2!
Everyone bought the microwave grips & egg cooker (didn't even bring it and EVERYONE bought one!), one lady bought the picnic basket, 4 people got the scoop & spear and the scoop & spread (also not taken). My host got the tea infuser pitcher half price (sight unseen). Also sold several boil over no more lids and tea-birds.
All in all, the new products went over REALLY WELL!

I plan to bring:insulated tote
lid system
silicone prep bowls
tea bird
small boil-over-no-more
...and the microwave gripsThese are all small and lightweight and some need to be seen IMHO. I will use most of them in my demo anyway.

Right now taking...
Egg Cooker- not demoing though- just talking about it
Silicone Prep Bowls
Glutton Free C/b
Small Boil Over No More
Silcone Grips

Bumping...

DebPC said:
Glutton Free C/b

This cracked me up. A cookbook that could stop gluttony would be one heck of a cookbook!
:balloon:

I should move that to "Laughs of the Day"!

Bumping to see if anyone had other votes. :) I'm putting together my sample order and just trying to narrow down to as little as possible, but the KEY items. I have the stones of course.

# 1 The fruit & cheese cutters! They have been a best seller, everyone loves them :)
#2 The new thermal bags. Especially, the insulated tote and insulated lunch tote. Those seem to be looked at more & ordered.
#3 The tea bird. Anyone who likes tea loves this! And it's a really good price, affordable.
#4 The Boil over no more. Seems to be an item older customers like and it doubles as a splatter screen.
#5 BBQ corn & skewer rack. This will be awesome to demo in the spring/summer.
If there was a # 6 lol I love the silicone prep bowls, haven't sold any yet tho :(
If there was a # 7 the cheese knife b/c it is so easy to use, if a customer demo'd this they will buy it. The tea infusion pitcher is awesome for my house, but I am scared to death to take it anywhere b/c it is glass and i am clumsy. It is also expensive and I think that is a huge draw back and a lot of people don't want to spend that kind of money on one item.The drink rimmer is cool, but unless you are in a crowd of drinkers, it doesn't go over well. If you do booths, and you do a mom show the minute timer is great for time outs ;)I like the idea of the fresh lasting lid system, but I didn't buy it. I was waiting for other consultants to talk more about it and to see how they like it. However, I almost just want to get it to try out the Peeps experiment. LOL

1. What are the top 5 new items to take to a Pampered Chef party?

The top 5 new items to take to a Pampered Chef party are the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Stackable Cooling Rack, the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, and the Silicone Oven Mitt Set.

2. Can you tell me more about the Quick Cooker?

The Quick Cooker is a versatile appliance that can be used as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, and rice cooker all in one. It can also be used to sauté, steam, and keep food warm.

3. What makes the Stackable Cooling Rack special?

The Stackable Cooling Rack is unique because it can be used as one large cooling rack or separated into three smaller racks, allowing for more space to cool multiple items at once.

4. How are the Flexible Cutting Mat Set different from regular cutting boards?

The Flexible Cutting Mat Set is made of a flexible material that allows you to easily transfer chopped ingredients into a pan or bowl. They are also dishwasher safe and take up less storage space than traditional cutting boards.

5. Are the Silicone Oven Mitts heat-resistant?

Yes, the Silicone Oven Mitts are heat-resistant up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, making them safe to use when handling hot items in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • naekelsey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PartiesbyJamie
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5