• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Sellers Since New Catalog Came Out: What's Moving for You?

In summary, the top sellers since the new catalog came out have been the Parm Garlic dipping oil, the Pineapple wedger, the Food Chopper, and the Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning.
chefsteph07
There was a thread recently about Top Ten in the last year, what are your hot sellers since the new catalog came out?

I just ran my report and for ME, it is the Pineapple wedger, I have sold 12 of them since March 1..wow...and now I see it's on BO...

My other one is the Parm Garlic dipping oil, I sold 4 and Garlic Press, sold 5 of the new ones.

I'm just wanting to know NEW products, what are moving for you?

I did sell several Pineapple Wedgers(4) but not in my top 10 for March.

As far as new products both of the oil dipping seasonings are in my top 10 selling 6 of each. Other top sellers are older products= 5 family size quick stir pitchers and 5 BBQ baskets

The only new product that made my top 10 list was the 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol. 2.

Wow!

Both new sauces, both new oil seasonings, and the pineapple wedger are all in my top 10 since March 1.

The best thing is that my #1 seller is the basting brush that is free with a $60 purchase - meaning I've had a lot of $60 or more purchases this month.:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow!

Both new sauces, both new oil seasonings, and the pineapple wedger are all in my top 10 since March 1.

The best thing is that my #1 seller is the basting brush that is free with a $60 purchase - meaning I've had a lot of $60 or more purchases this month.:thumbup:

Me too! I was pleasantly surprised to see that as #1 :thumbup:

Well I just checked and my number one item is the new SB LOL That is because a host bought one for every guest to give as a thank you gift LOL Second is the basting brush, followed by the pineapple wedger and the saute' tongs :)

Saute Tongs! I keep forgetting about those. I let one of my downline borrow them way back in Feb, and I haven't gotten them back. Thanks for the reminder!

Pineapple Wedger is with 5, season's best with 3, saute tongs with 3 and square baking pan with 3

The basting brush free with $60 order was first! That's exciting.

Then the Season's Best, Food Chopper, and then the Pineapple Wedger.

It's funny because I didn't order my new products until the 31st so I don't even have them yet. I guess the Pineapple Wedger is going to sell itself.

My top 10:

Chef's Silicone Basting Brush
Mix 'N Chop
Springform Pan
Self-Honing Knives Collection (host)
Greek Rub
Asian Seasoning Mix
Ginger-Wasabi Sauce
Spicy Pineapple-Rum Sauce
Barbecue Turner
BBQ Tongs

BlessedWifeMommy said:
The only new product that made my top 10 list was the 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol. 2.

Mine too! :)

Here's my top ten since March 1...but surprisingly NO new products...hmmmmm....

Chef's Silicone Basting Brush
1913 Season's Best® Recipe Collection
1825 Prep Bowl Set
1650 Classic Scraper
9812 Jamaican Jerk Rub
2707 BBQ Grill Basket
2585 Food Chopper
2460 Corn Butterer
2276 Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher
2271 Quick-Stir® Pitcher

Technically the SB is a new product LOL Just a revised one but it's new :)

42 Silicone Basting Brushes
26 SB
17 Kernal Cutters
16 Pinapple wedgers
11 Large sheet pans

They all made my top 10!! March was a great month for me!

1913 Season's Best® Recipe Collection 14
GQ88 Chef's Silicone Basting Brush 11
2416 Pineapple Wedger 10
2540 Medium Scoop 5
2651 Twixit! Clip Combo Pack 4
1114 Kernel Cutter 4
1072 Serrated Peeler 4
GQ90 Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning 3
2956 Sauté Tongs 3
2495 Can Strainer 3

I sold 7 Pineapple Wedgers at my last show when I demo'ed it with a pineapple - yowza! :)

Here's mine:
GQ88 Chef's Silicone Basting Brush 13
2583 Mix 'N Chop 10
9805 Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning 9
2578 Garlic Peeler & Slicer Set 8
1913 Season's Best® Recipe Collection 8
9806 Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning 5
2651 Twixit! Clip Combo Pack 5
2758 Smooth-Edge Can Opener 4
2585 Food Chopper 4
2495 Can Strainer 4
2427 Apple Wedger 4
2416 Pineapple Wedger 4
1258 Quikut Paring Knives 4

1. What are the top selling products since the new catalog came out?

Some of our top sellers since the new catalog came out include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, Mix 'N Chop, and the Ultimate Slice & Grate. These products have been flying off the shelves and receiving rave reviews from customers.

2. Are there any new products that have become top sellers?

Yes, we have several new products that have quickly become top sellers. These include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Ultimate Slice & Grate. These innovative and versatile kitchen tools have been a hit with customers.

3. What makes these products stand out as top sellers?

These products are all designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. They are also made with high-quality materials and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee. Customers love the convenience and results they get from using these top selling products.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for these top selling products?

At Pampered Chef, we frequently offer special promotions and discounts on our top selling products. Be sure to check our website or reach out to your consultant for any current offers. We also offer a discount for hosting a party and earn free products when you host a show.

5. How can I purchase one of these top selling products?

You can purchase these top sellers through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. If you don't already have a consultant, you can easily find one on our website by entering your zip code. Your consultant will be able to assist you with any questions and help you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • wadesgirl