• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top 10 Pampered Chef Items: Get the Most Popular Today!

In summary, my friend is selling new at home america products and she is using a game to get people's attention.
kitchenqueen
Hi Ladies -

I need your opinions on what you think the most popular items PC are. I am putting a top 10 list together to help newbies and people not too familiar with PC.

I am doing a fundraiser tomorrow - sort of like an express show for a bunch of soldiers Christmas shopping for wives, moms. sisters, themselves, etc. I think it is safe to say that the majority of them are not too familiar with PC's products and I think something like a top 10 list would help them.

I have sold countless Food Choppers, so that will be on my list for sure! Thanks for your help! :D

I would have to say I sell at least 1 chillzanne server at every show. The large batter bowl would probably be on my list as well.

Mine are the Classic stone and the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer

Food Chopper is #1Additionally-from what i have seen... I think people love cheap stuff!

2. Pizza Stone(LG)
3.Quik Cut Paring Knives
4. Pizza Cutter
5. Medium Bar Pan (since it came out)
6. Seasons Best Cookbooks
7. Can Opener
8. Small Microcooker
9.Classic Batter Bowl
10. Cut N Seal

This is based on my top sell list but I bumped the pizza stone up, because most of my customer s already had one (same goes for the chopper)

I can't wait to see others.

Right now for me it's the Meat Lifters, the Ultimate Slice & Grate, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, the Classic Batter Bowl, the Easy Accent Decorator, and the Chef's Tongs.

For me, it's the Food Chopper and the Prep Bowl Set. I usually set one of each of these at every show!

Oh yah, I sell alot of prep bowls too!

Thanks a bunch!Thank you all so much for your input! Sitting down and putting together a top 10 list can be hard - I love all the products and my top 10 selling itmes seem to be changing often so I figured I'd ask you for some input! Once again THANK YOU!! :D :D

I am selling 2-3 sets of Easy Read Measuring Cups at each show. Don't forget that you can pull a list of your own best selling products from Pampered Partner.

I know its only available this season, but I've sold a TON of the bar board and knife sets. A few of the butternut ones and A LOT of the cranberry ones!

Here are my "Top Ten":

1) Food Chopper
2) Classic Batter Bowl
3) All the Best Cookbook
4) Large Round Stone w/ Rack
5) Measure-All Cup
6) 5" Utility Knife
7) Ultimate Slice & Grate
8) ANY Scraper
9) Kitchen Shears
10) Clock/Timer

Would you mind attaching your list once your finished, I think thats a great flyer to add to your guest folder!!
Thanks

Top Ten GameA friend of mine just started selling At Home America (which is completely new in our area) and I hosted a show for her.

Her opening game was her "Top Ten Favorite At Home America Products". She made a list of her top ten favorite items that she has - and I mean, physically owns. Then she had everyone turn to the page where her #10 item was and whoever guessed which product on that page was her favorite, got a ticket. Then she would show the real product and talk about it for a moment. Then she'd have everybody turn to a different page for #9, and so forth...eventually everyone caught on to the fact that she had all of her top 10 products with her on display so it made it a little bit easier to guess - but it gave her an opportunity to show 10 great items, talk about them, get everyone involved, and play a game.

Now, her items are new and she doesn't do any kind of "demo" with them like we do, so I don't know if it would work quite the same - but it definitely could! I could see doing a "Top Ten Gift Products" during the Holidays, or a "Top Ten New Items" when the seasons change...etc.

I even suggested to her that #1 & #2 could be Hosting a Show and the Business Opportunity. When you talk about hosting at #2 you could explain the benefits and then give two tickets to whoever decides right then and there that they will host. This allows you to talk about hosting in depth and people who love to play games, and especially those who like to win games, might jump on the opportunity to book right away. Then for #1 you could say "The best thing that I think we have that's (fill in the blank with "new", "a great holiday gift", etc.) is the opportunity to start your very own Pampered Chef business...." then give everyone a ticket because this business is for anyone and everyone! This could be especially good for Super Starters because as a new consultant you don't have the entire catalog and a super starter's top ten will probably be all out of the kit...so when you talk about your top ten and all ten are in the kit, well the business opportunity includes them all! Plus, it's an easy way to talk about becoming a Consultant.

I am going to try and use the game at my shows and I think it could be fun!

My Top 10 ListTop 10 Sell List

1. Classic Batter Bowl
2. Season's Best
3. Measure All
4. Ice Cream Dipper
5. Large Round Stone
6. Apple Wedger
7. Quik Cut Paring Knife
8. Large Rack
9. Small Batter Bowl
10. Mini Serving Spatula

This is my Top 10 list, but I've only done 9 shows. :( I have sold two sets of cookware though! :D

top 10 list I useHere's a flyer that I give to every guest.

It takes a minute or so to load because of the formating in the file.

Attachments

• Top 10 List - Fall.pdf
    160.4 KB · Views: 507
If I'm having a Show with a lot of young moms, I like to include this flyer.

Attachments

• Mommy Helpers.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 448
As you can see it's different for everyone. I would recommed using pampered partner, view YOUR top sell list and see what it shows. Every area of the country is different.
Melody

What are the top 10 most popular Pampered Chef items?

The top 10 most popular Pampered Chef items currently include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, Mix 'N Chop, Food Chopper, Garlic Press, Deluxe Air Fryer, Manual Food Processor, Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan, Classic Batter Bowl, and the Flexible Cutting Mat Set.

What makes these Pampered Chef items so popular?

These Pampered Chef items are popular because they are high-quality, innovative, and versatile kitchen tools that make cooking and meal prep easier, faster, and more enjoyable. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee, ensuring customer satisfaction.

Are these Pampered Chef items worth the investment?

Absolutely! These Pampered Chef items are designed to last and are backed by a lifetime guarantee. They are also reasonably priced and can save you money in the long run by replacing multiple kitchen tools with one versatile item.

Do these Pampered Chef items have any special features?

Yes, each of these Pampered Chef items has unique features that make them stand out. For example, the Quick Cooker has 16 preprogrammed settings for cooking various dishes, and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven is made with a unique clay material that can be used on the stovetop, oven, and grill.

Where can I purchase these popular Pampered Chef items?

You can purchase these popular Pampered Chef items from a Pampered Chef consultant or directly from the Pampered Chef website. They are also available at select retail stores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • amyscookinggear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • ChefBeckyD