• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: My $3000+ Month with Pampered Chef | Rachel's Journey

R
RachelNguyen
Ok, I just have to say that I just did my second $3000+ month in April. Not all of it will show up on my sales reports because a couple of the shows won't close until next week, but I am really psyched. I am averaging about 550 per show and did 6 shows. Next month, I have 6 cooking shows and 1 catalog show booked, so I hope I am going to get about the same amount of sales! Yippee! And June is looking great already! 6 shows booked and at least one or two possible catalogs...

So, why am I bragging all over the place? Because this is only my 4th month and suddenly I am feeling very good about my ability to make this work. I am now earning over $700 per month and that is FAR above what I expected!

Thank you Pampered Chef! And thank you guys for letting me toot my own horn!

Love+
Rachel

Good for you! I am in the same boat as you! I just posted my tooting horn thread last friday! I just had my 1st $3k month this month (my highest before that was $2800) and have 5 maybe 6 shows for May and 5 booked already for June and we aren't even in May yet! I plan to OVERBOOK June for Sell a thon month! And hopefully reach $3k level=$350 in fall product!

I never thought I would make more than $200 a month with TPC and so far it's averaging almost $500!!! My next goal is to start making $1000 once I start booking 6-8 a month!

Good job, keep it up and you will continue to climb to the top I am sure!

CongratsI wanted to tell you both congrats on having such incredible sales this month. I know it isn't $3000 but I just earned my SS1 items. I am very excited about this so I am tooting my own horn as well.

Any ideas for a newbie greatly appreciated.

Yeah for both of you guys!Congratulations on your great months too! I think there should be a regular 'tooting your horn' thread, LOL!

I am excited for all of us!!!!

Love,
Rachel

I've just submitted my 32nd show, and gone over the $15,000, goal I set for
myself. Yesterday was my one year anniversary! Getting bookings is my greatest challenge, so congratulations to those of you who are excelling with
$3,000 months, and full calendars. What is your secret?

Hi Grandmarita,

(Great name, by the way!)

I think my secret is partly that I really try and have fun at my own shows, and that makes it fun for everyone else. I sort of bumble through the recipe... often forgetting stuff... half the time forgetting to talk about the tool I am actually USING, LOL! But always I have fun and that shows and people want to book because of that, I think. Plus, I ask them!

(Hmmm... I just realized I could create a game around my forgetting... let people jump in an explain a tool I am not talking about and then they can earn a ticket for a drawing!)

Anyway, it is all about not feeling pressure myself, so I never make the guests feel pressured.

Congratulations on your year! AND your 15K. That is a great accomplishment.

Love+
Rachel

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for 4 months now.

2. How many shows did you do to achieve a $3000+ month?

I did 6 shows in order to achieve a $3000+ month.

3. What is your average sales per show?

My average sales per show is about $550.

4. How many shows do you have booked for next month?

I have 6 cooking shows and 1 catalog show booked for next month.

5. How much are you earning per month with Pampered Chef?

I am now earning over $700 per month with Pampered Chef, which is far above what I expected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefBeckyD