• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Successful Handmade Products - My $1,200 Success Story!

You get the host special at each show booked from your show. You can also get extra incentives from consultants.
Rosechef
Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I just had to share.

I haven't closed it yet, but my show tonight is just under $1,200. Whoo hoo!

Sold a bunch of DCBs and Fluted stones. The mini whips were a hit tonight, since we've had a ton of snow and I told them how it makes hot chocolate mix so nice.

AND I got five bookings and 1 maybe!

WOW!!! Way to go that is awesome!!! How many guests were there and did she have outside orders prior to the show? I'm so excited for you. I hope all your bookings hold too!!!

SUPER JOB!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Eleven guests. We were expecting about 18, but some people cancelled for various reasons, including the snow.

Yes, there were about three online orders and she had another two orders when I got there. There was another online order when I got home. I had also dropped off two catalogs at two of her friends' houses earlier in the day. (they both live nearby)

She was a very motivated host!

Twelve guests. 18 were supposed to be there, but cancelled for various reasons, including the snow.

She did have two orders when I got there. She had about four online orders.

She has a few more orders coming in. I dropped off two catalogs at friends' houses, since they lived nearby me. One of the woman is someone I know and has bought from me already. Plus, I know the host will call the people who were supposed to come and didn't. She'll likely get a few more orders.

She was an extremely motivated host.

Congrats! That is awesome! HUGE sales and HUGE number of bookings! Great Job and Kudos!

Way to go!!! Congratulations! :D

That's incredible! How exciting for you!

Congratulations! That's great.

Great job!!! :thumbup:

Way to go! And you have 6 bookings not 5 and one maybe! Make sure to put that maybe in as a booking just in case they change their mind! You do not want to have to tell your host she only gets 5 extra bonuses and not 6! If there is no date, simply make one up 5 months out!

pampered1224 said:
Way to go! And you have 6 bookings not 5 and one maybe! Make sure to put that maybe in as a booking just in case they change their mind! You do not want to have to tell your host she only gets 5 extra bonuses and not 6! If there is no date, simply make one up 5 months out!

Ok- ???- what kind of bonuses does a host get if someone books a show off of their party??

Wow, awesome! You rock!

brendaziz said:
Ok- ???- what kind of bonuses does a host get if someone books a show off of their party??

The host from the original show is entitled to the host special at each show booked from his/her show. So, if Susie is hosting a party at which Bob, Mary, and Helen all book shows, Susie can get the host special at Bob's show, Mary's show, and Helen's show.

Of course, some consultants offer extra host incentives. If that's what they're talking about I'm not sure.

The show is at $1400 now.
Yeeeeeeee!

AWESOME!!!! you go girl! You are going to have to change your "best show" number!

1. What is "Tooting My Own Horn!"?

"Tooting My Own Horn!" is a phrase commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to describe sharing your successes and accomplishments with others. It involves celebrating your achievements and promoting yourself in a positive and confident manner.

2. Why is it important to "Toot Your Own Horn!"?

Tooting your own horn is essential in building your brand and reputation within the Pampered Chef business. It allows others to know about your skills, talents, and achievements, which can lead to more opportunities and recognition.

3. How can I effectively "Toot My Own Horn!"?

To effectively toot your own horn, it's important to be genuine, humble, and specific about your achievements. You can do this through social media, at team meetings, or in one-on-one conversations with your colleagues and customers.

4. What are some examples of things I can "Toot My Own Horn!" about?

There are many things you can toot your own horn about, such as reaching a sales goal, receiving a promotion or recognition, hosting successful parties, creating a new recipe, or receiving positive feedback from customers. Anything that showcases your skills and accomplishments is worth tooting about!

5. Is it okay to "Toot My Own Horn!" in front of others?

Yes, it is okay to toot your own horn in front of others, as long as you do it in a respectful and professional manner. It's important to remember that sharing your successes is not bragging, but rather promoting yourself and inspiring others to do the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
missiemom
  • monica_sweetconsultant
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AFwife
Replies