• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We're Closing on Our Dream Home Thanks to Pampered Chef!

In summary, Pampered Chef provided the opportunity for extra income that helped the individual close on their dream home. They were also able to take advantage of discounts and promotions to save on household expenses. The individual chose Pampered Chef because it aligned with their values and interests. They did not have previous experience with direct sales, but received comprehensive training and support from Pampered Chef. It took approximately a year of hard work and dedication to save enough for their dream home. The individual highly recommends Pampered Chef to others looking to earn extra income while doing something they love.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
Just wanted everyone to know that we are closing on our Pampered Chef house tomorrow!! I can't believe that Pampered Chef is paying our house payment!!!:D

I can't wait to get the move over! Am so glad I am in Wave 3 of conference so I will have the chance to get unpacked before flying across the country!!:rolleyes:

So I am off of here for probably at least a week!!! Wish me luck unpacking!!! And finding everything...ha ha...

Good Luck Marlene! Congratulations again!!! :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS:D I can't wait to get my PC house...gotta pay off some other bills first. Awesome for you!

That's awesome!!!What a huge acomplishment to have PC pay your house payment. I hope that I can get to that point to have PC pay for my house payment! Wow!

Enjoy your new house!:D :D

Congratulations - that is totally awesome!

I would be thrilled if PC could pay for the house I already have - that would mean no more day job!!! :cool:

Congrats Marlene! You are still truly inspiriing to me (I said this before) ! One day I would love for PC to make my mortgage payments! HUBBY would be oh so happy!

But To start TPC is paying for our VEGAS trip this weekend! Flight, HOtel and $1500 extra spending money! Whoo-hooo! That was pretty cool to be able to say yeah I paid for this entire trip with my PC money!!

WAY TO GO MARLENE!!!!!!!
See you in Chicago!!!!

1. How did Pampered Chef help you close on your dream home?

Pampered Chef provided us with a flexible and rewarding opportunity to earn extra income that we could put towards our down payment and closing costs. We were also able to take advantage of discounted products and promotions to save on household expenses, allowing us to save more for our home.

2. What made you choose Pampered Chef as a way to earn extra income for your dream home?

We chose Pampered Chef because it aligned with our values and interests. We love cooking and sharing delicious meals with our friends and family, and Pampered Chef provided us with a fun and unique way to do that while also earning income.

3. Did you have any previous experience with direct sales before joining Pampered Chef?

No, we did not have any previous experience with direct sales. However, Pampered Chef provided us with comprehensive training and support, making it easy to learn and succeed in this business.

4. How long did it take you to save enough with Pampered Chef to close on your dream home?

It took us about a year of consistent hard work and dedication to save enough with Pampered Chef to close on our dream home. However, this timeline may vary for each consultant depending on their goals and efforts.

5. Would you recommend Pampered Chef to others who are looking to earn extra income for their dream home?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef not only helped us achieve our goal of closing on our dream home, but it also provided us with a fulfilling and enjoyable job. We highly recommend it to anyone looking to earn extra income while doing something they love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fruit76loop
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies