• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieved TPampered Chef in Personal Sales: A Dream Come True!

one online fr show...and that's it. my show average was $1131 last month and i'm hoping for a better month this month. my best month so far has been $3k in April ( started in November).
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Just had to come and toot my own horn...I officially made TPC in personal sales for the first time - as of midnight Wednesday night!! I am so excited to get my ruby ring and all the other goodies! I worked my TAIL off to do this. I had to turn in a $8450 month in May to make it...and I turned in $8798...I can't wait to walk that stage and get my ring!!!

:) Congratulations! Which wave?

Way to go!! I'm sure it will feel so good to walk across the stage for TPC!

That is wonderful!! Let us know what wave you are in so we can cheer for you!

I am in wave 3 -- I walked last summer as a new director and wasn't expecting to walk again 'til I promote to Advanced...this is so exciting to me - I am pretty close to hitting Level 2 for the incentive trip and my goal is to hit it before conference so I can be recognized for that as well!!

And thank you for all the congrats!! :D

Congrats to you!!!!!! Wow that"s alot for one month. What is your show average?

How awesome! I'm hoping to try to walk next year! WAY TO GO:D

dannyzmom said:
Just had to come and toot my own horn...I officially made TPC in personal sales for the first time - as of midnight Wednesday night!! I am so excited to get my ruby ring and all the other goodies! I worked my TAIL off to do this. I had to turn in a $8450 month in May to make it...and I turned in $8798...I can't wait to walk that stage and get my ring!!!
Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting. Way to go for working your tail off. I missed TPC this time by about $4000, so that's definitely my goal for next year!!!! I never imagined I'd even come close.:)

Congrats again! Enjoy that walk at conference!

WAY TO GO...CONGRATS...That is WONDERFUL. Enjoy all your rewards!!:D

Oh my gosh, that is AWESOME! Congrats! I want to know how you do an $8000+ month!! I an in my 6th month, and need some advice from the pros!

Woohoo....that is fantastic, wish I was in wave 3 to cheer you on!!

Way To Go. That Is Awesome.

jwpamp said:
Oh my gosh, that is AWESOME! Congrats! I want to know how you do an $8000+ month!! I an in my 6th month, and need some advice from the pros!

Me too! My best month so far has been $3k in April ( started in November). I'd love any suggestions for $5-10k months to any of you!!!!
That is simply amazing and inspiring!:)

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!

So happy for you, that is WAY over what you needed... you can feel good that you didn't have to "Buy" your way into it! It wasn't like you did $8451 or something!!

Good going!

dannyzmom said:

Wow congratulations! How many shows did you have to do to get $8798 in sales (I can't even imagine). Way to go!

To Dannyzmom: YEAH!!! I will look for you and cheer you on as I will be there WAVE 3! What an accomplishment this is! Good job, you deserve the kudos and congrats.
Sue Adams :) woohoo!!!

LOL - thanks ChefNic!!

Thanks Susan!!
I did 5 cooking shows, one online FR, one KS fundraiser and 3 catalog shows. Man, I am TIRED!!

bbauman07 said:
Congrats to you!!!!!! Wow that"s alot for one month. What is your show average?

My show average for May was $858.32...it's typically not *that* high - but I was lucky to have $1800, $1500 and $1200 shows this month in addition to my catalog shows and smaller shows.

That is an incredible show average! Did you get lots of bookings for June? I would tell anyone who came within earshot about that show average and get them to book. Say did you know that my show average last month was almost twice the national average? That would make me book. No one has to know that you worked your tushie off to get those numbers!

That's the big bummer in it all - these were big spenders but not bookers...my June STINKS - i have 2 solid June shows and several cancellations...bad bad bad. I have NOTHING on the calender for July and 2 already for August.

I am in the same boat. i have two catalog shows and two cooking shows for june and that is it. my show last night one booking. for fall. i also have nothing for july. but that is how it has been for me. one month really well. next month nothing. in may i had a $1900 month. oh i wish that wishthat was for june. i am hoping to book more catalog show for the next two months.

Teresa

What is Pampered Chef in Personal Sales?

Pampered Chef in Personal Sales is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products, cooking tools, and pantry items. It is a great opportunity for individuals to start their own business and earn income by selling these products.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes samples of products, business supplies, and training materials. You will also need to pay a one-time enrollment fee.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through product sales, as well as receive discounts on products for personal use. You will also have access to training and support from the company and the ability to set your own schedule and work from home.

How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount you can earn as a Pampered Chef consultant will vary based on your sales and efforts. The company offers a competitive commission structure and bonuses for reaching certain sales goals. Many consultants also earn additional income by hosting cooking shows and recruiting new consultants.

Is there a quota or minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants?

There is no quota or minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants. However, the more you sell, the more you can earn. The company also offers incentives and rewards for reaching certain sales goals, so it is encouraged to actively promote and sell the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies