• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Results: 9 Bookings & 1 Recruit Candidate

In summary, this rescued my April show. Ruthie's tips on making TPC helped me collect over $100 more in orders. Nine bookings were made as a result. Being organized with notes, follow-up, and leveraging a situation was key to this success.
susanr613
Gold Member
Just submitted my biggest show ever

$1,612
9 bookings
1 recruit candidate

This rescued my April!

Go Susan - great job!

That's great Susan! Any words of wisdom from the successful show?

Ruthie, only if you give me some tips in making TPC ;-)

Here's why it happened:
- Host coaching - got her all excited about the free stuff and April host specials.
- Host invited a ton of people and told me that it had been a while since many of them got out. Many are also PC fans. She also collected $400 in outside orders, including on my PWS
- We did the Greek Cheese Torta - I prepped mixing the cheeses and spinach, toasting the bread, and cutting most of the sun-dried tomatoes. So, the guests did less but still got to touch all the tools. I served in the Collapsible Bowl, and left some of the bread on the Medium Bar Pan.
- I kept my spiel short and brought only a few extras, plus the HWC stuff
- I kept the host updated on her subtotals thru the days between her show and my closing it. It kept up her level of excitement and encouraged her to reach out after the show and collect more orders.
- After she ordered her $340 and 4 half-priced items, I encouraged her to order more of her wish list items bec. she'll likely not see a 30% discount for a loooong time. That added over $100 to the show.

Final toot - this show will put me at 15k career sales!

OK, off to try and squeeze my big head thru the doorway....

Congrats on giving yourself a 2% raise!!! What a great detail of your outstanding show. You just proved how easy it is to Host coach to reach a $1000 show. Keep this up and you'll have your ruby ring next year! That;s how I made my TPC...just doing the 321 consistently.

YAHOO!!!!!!! NINE bookings!!!!!!!!! You are amazing! Congratulations!

Just wondering how many guests were there that 9 (that's AMAZING) booked?

that is awsome!!

susanr613 said:
Just submitted my biggest show ever

$1,612
9 bookings
1 recruit candidate

This rescued my April!

Isn't that such a GOOD feeling? Congrats!

susanr613 said:
Ruthie, only if you give me some tips in making TPC ;-)

Here's why it happened:
- Host coaching - got her all excited about the free stuff and April host specials.
- Host invited a ton of people and told me that it had been a while since many of them got out. Many are also PC fans. She also collected $400 in outside orders, including on my PWS
- We did the Greek Cheese Torta - I prepped mixing the cheeses and spinach, toasting the bread, and cutting most of the sun-dried tomatoes. So, the guests did less but still got to touch all the tools. I served in the Collapsible Bowl, and left some of the bread on the Medium Bar Pan.
- I kept my spiel short and brought only a few extras, plus the HWC stuff
- I kept the host updated on her subtotals thru the days between her show and my closing it. It kept up her level of excitement and encouraged her to reach out after the show and collect more orders.
- After she ordered her $340 and 4 half-priced items, I encouraged her to order more of her wish list items bec. she'll likely not see a 30% discount for a loooong time. That added over $100 to the show.

Final toot - this show will put me at 15k career sales!

OK, off to try and squeeze my big head thru the doorway....

Awesome Susan...just awesome!!!
The bolded things above are things I am personally trying to work on. I need to shorten my shows significantly...I think shorter shows will hwlp me with bookings. I am so happy for you! And thanks for sharing your keys to success!!

Way to go!!!! What an awesome show. Here's many more.......:)

O...M...G!!! CONGRATS!!!! That's AMAZING! Please tell, what magic did you spin to get 9 bookings????????

You go, girl!!! Great job!

So awesome! YAY!! Great Job!
God bless,
Amanda

<blush> thanks for the kudos!

LOL ok here's the deal with the 9 bookings....there were 25+ guests. 4 of the bookings actually have dates and the rest are followups when summer schedules are set. So, I'll step off Mt. Olympus now.

I have a pretty good track record with those "call me later" bookings. I give everyone permission to say no. I ask what month, then tell them "OK, so I'll call you in May to schedule July".
I reiterate that at the end too...and then I follow up like a pit bull!

Enough about me....What are the top three things, other than 321, that make your shows, booking, or recruiting successful?
Mine are:
1. Leveraging a situation: for example, I turned an outside order into a $500 catalog show by saying "Why buy the stoneware for 20% off when you can get it for free or 60% off?"
2. Doing the boring or lengthy parts of a recipe first, but making sure that the guests still get to touch a lot of tools (greek torta example, precook the chicken for the grapefruit/avacado salad)
3. Keeping the host updated on sales before and after the show, with not just their subtotal, but also "When your sales hit X, you will earn Y"

These are, of course, variations on what we are trained to do, but they were all aha moments for me and work well for my style.

What about yours?

Great job Susan!I saw Nancy today but we didn't have time to chat about how great you are. :) You are in great hands.

thanks deb! too bad we're in different waves...would love to meet you one of these days ;-)

1. How can I achieve 9 bookings and 1 recruit candidate with "Amazing Results"?

If you want to achieve 9 bookings and 1 recruit candidate with "Amazing Results", you can follow these steps:

• 1. Host a successful party and encourage guests to book their own parties.
  • 2. Reach out to your network and offer incentives for hosting a party.
  • 3. Utilize social media and online platforms to promote your business and book parties.
  • 4. Attend local events and networking opportunities to find potential recruits.
  • 5. Offer attractive benefits and incentives for those interested in becoming a recruit.

2. Is "Amazing Results" suitable for all levels of Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "Amazing Results" is suitable for all levels of Pampered Chef consultants. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned consultant, the strategies and techniques taught in this program can help you achieve success in booking parties and recruiting new team members.

3. Can I customize "Amazing Results" to fit my specific business goals?

Yes, you can customize "Amazing Results" to fit your specific business goals. The program offers a variety of strategies and techniques that can be tailored to your individual needs and goals. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor for personalized guidance and support.

4. How often should I follow up with potential hostesses and recruits?

It is recommended to follow up with potential hostesses and recruits at least once a week. This shows your dedication and interest in working with them and can help keep them engaged and motivated to book a party or join your team.

5. Can I share "Amazing Results" with my team members?

Yes, you can share "Amazing Results" with your team members. In fact, it is encouraged to promote a strong and successful team by sharing resources and tips with each other. You can also consider hosting a team training session where you can go through the program together and discuss how to implement the strategies effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vgibsonrn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • monicag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • Bren706