• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Tool Turnaround Restyle a Fail for Show Use?

In summary, the new Tool Turn-around is smaller, has less functionality, and takes up more room than the old model. The Garlic Press does not fit and the Can Opener fits tightly).
mspibb
Gold Member
I seriously dislike the new Tool Turn around. I stand my chopper in the center, which doesn’t exist in the new one. It is way smaller (The black one I carry to shows is packed to overflowing now!) and every time I try to pick it up I pull the Center section out! For use at shows the spoon rest is handy because I don’t carry the current version to shows, but the rest of the restyle is a fail as far as I’m Concerned!

I'm not impressed. Too small, just like the bamboo one. Also, you can't take it apart and give it a thorough washing like the current model. :(

mspibb said:
I seriously dislike the new Tool Turn around. I stand my chopper in the center, which doesn’t exist in the new one. It is way smaller (The black one I carry to shows is packed to overflowing now!) and every time I try to pick it up I pull the Center section out! For use at shows the spoon rest is handy because I don’t carry the current version to shows, but the rest of the restyle is a fail as far as I’m Concerned!
And the new untensils are bulkier so they take up more room. I can’t get my Garlic Press in there either which I can do with the Bamboo and Black Tool Turn-Abouts

I was considering ordering that but maybe I should rethink that...

rfoster1 said:
I was considering ordering that but maybe I should rethink that...
I have it and it’s very pretty but not as handy as the Black one. If they used the same measurements and did all the magic to it, it would be PERFECT!

I know they are encouraging us to take just what we need to show. This should do the trick. I wondered about the garlic press fitting. Without running to the other room to look, I'm guessing it will only fit in the middle section. I guess the old turnabout must not have been a big seller -- perhaps mostly to Consultants. But if I hadn't earned it for free, I would probably not have purchased.

chefjeanine said:
I know they are encouraging us to take just what we need to show. This should do the trick. I wondered about the garlic press fitting. Without running to the other room to look, I'm guessing it will only fit in the middle section.I guess the old turnabout must not have been a big seller -- perhaps mostly to Consultants. But if I hadn't earned it for free, I would probably not have purchased.

The Garlic Press doesn’t fit. The Smooth Edge Can Opener fits tightly

What is Toolturnaround Restyle Fail?

Toolturnaround Restyle Fail is a term used to describe the process of revamping a kitchen tool or gadget that has failed to perform as expected.

Why do kitchen tools need to be restyled?

Kitchen tools may need to be restyled due to customer feedback, changes in technology, or improvements in design and functionality.

How does Pampered Chef restyle their kitchen tools?

At Pampered Chef, we have a team of experts who thoroughly research and test different materials, designs, and features to improve the functionality and durability of our kitchen tools. We also take into consideration customer feedback and suggestions.

What happens to the old version of a restyled tool?

Once a tool has been restyled, the old version is discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.

Can I exchange my old version of a tool for the restyled version?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges for restyled tools. However, we do offer a satisfaction guarantee and will gladly replace any tool that does not meet your expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • luvbeingachef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8