• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tools, Catalogs & Italian Recipes for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, including knives, cookware, bakeware, small appliances, and gadgets. These tools also include specialized options for specific tasks such as canning, grilling, and baking. Their catalog features all of these products, as well as recipes and tips for using them. Italian recipes are also available for purchase, with a variety of dishes and desserts to choose from. Discounts and promotions are frequently offered on their products, and hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted tools and catalogs.
jj16
Gold Member
I have the following items for sale:Tool Turnabout and More Tote $15.002 Pkgs. Fall/Winter 2010 Mini Catalogs(Current Catalog) $6.00
(still sealed in pkg.)1 Pkg. Italian Made Easy Invitations $1.001 Pkg. Italian Made Easy Recipe Cards (still sealed in pkg.) $ 1.00
(with Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza Recipe)1 Pkg. Italian Made Easy Recipe Cards (still sealed in pkg.) $ 1.00
(with Chicken Piccata Pasta Recipe)1 Pkg. Italian Made Easy Recipe Cards (still sealed in pkg.) $ 1.00
(with Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes Recipe)If interested e-mail me at [email protected]:)

Hi there, thanks for posting your items for sale! I'm definitely interested in the Tool Turnabout and More Tote for $15.00. Can you tell me more about the condition of the tote and if there are any specific features or compartments? Also, do you happen to have any photos of it? Thanks!

What type of tools does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, including knives, cookware, bakeware, small appliances, and gadgets. We also offer specialized tools for specific tasks, such as canning, grilling, and baking.

What is included in the Pampered Chef catalog?

The Pampered Chef catalog features all of our available products, including tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. It also includes recipes and tips for using our products in the kitchen.

Can I purchase Italian recipes from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of Italian recipes for sale, including pasta dishes, sauces, and desserts. These recipes have been tested and perfected by our team of chefs and are sure to impress your family and friends.

Do you offer any discounts on your tools and catalogs?

Pampered Chef frequently offers promotions and discounts on our products. You can check our website or social media pages for current deals and sales. Additionally, our consultants often offer their own discounts and specials for their customers.

Can I host a party to earn free tools and catalogs?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Our consultants will work with you to plan a fun and interactive cooking experience for you and your guests, and you can earn rewards based on the total sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chefrachelnc