• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Tool Turnabout #2171 in Back or White - Shop Now!

In summary, the Find the Perfect Tool Turnabout #2171 is a versatile kitchen tool organizer that is available in both black and white options. It has 8 compartments and is dishwasher safe. It also has adjustable dividers to accommodate larger kitchen tools.
Sandyj
Looking for a Tool turnabout, back or white #2171. Don’t mind if it is gently used.

I have a gently used white one. 25 + shipping

Have you found a tool turn about?? I have one NIB and one that I used for shows.
Let me know if interested ….Mary K

SandyJ, did you buy your tool turnabout? I have one along with the carry bag.

1. What is the purpose of the Find the Perfect Tool Turnabout #2171?

The Find the Perfect Tool Turnabout #2171 is a versatile kitchen tool organizer that allows you to store and easily access your most used kitchen utensils.

2. Is the Find the Perfect Tool Turnabout #2171 available in both black and white?

Yes, the Find the Perfect Tool Turnabout #2171 is available in both black and white options so you can choose the color that best matches your kitchen decor.

3. How many compartments does the Find the Perfect Tool Turnabout #2171 have?

The Find the Perfect Tool Turnabout #2171 has a total of 8 compartments, providing ample space for all your kitchen tools.

4. Is the Find the Perfect Tool Turnabout #2171 dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Find the Perfect Tool Turnabout #2171 is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can the Find the Perfect Tool Turnabout #2171 accommodate larger kitchen tools?

Yes, the Find the Perfect Tool Turnabout #2171 has adjustable dividers that can be removed to create larger compartments, making it suitable for larger kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedcheermom