• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tool Turnabout & More for Sale!

In summary, the Tool Turnabout & More for Sale! event is a discounted sale event that offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. The event is open to everyone and features products such as knives, cookware, bakeware, and more. All products at the event are of the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products. While there are no returns or exchanges on items purchased at the event, customers can reach out to the customer service team for assistance with any issues.
jj16
Gold Member
Mini Catalogs, Recipe Cards, Invitations & Tool Turnabout For SaleI have the following items for sale:

Tool Turnabout and More Tote $15.00

2 Pkgs. Fall/Winter 2010 Mini Catalogs (still sealed in pkg.) $ 6.00

1 Pkg. Italian Made Easy Invitations

1 Pkg. Italian Made Easy Recipe Cards (still sealed in pkg.) $ 1.00
(with Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza Recipe)

(with Chicken Piccata Pasta Recipe)

(with Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes Recipe)

If you are interested e-mail me at [email protected]

I do have a Pay pal account and shipping charges will be added to the above prices.

:)

Last edited:

Hi there! I am interested in purchasing the Mini Catalogs, Recipe Cards, Invitations, and Tool Turnabout that you have for sale. Can you tell me more about the Tool Turnabout? Is it new or used? Also, how much is shipping and do you have any photos of the items? Thank you!

What is the purpose of the Tool Turnabout & More for Sale! event?

The Tool Turnabout & More for Sale! event is designed to offer our customers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price. It is a great opportunity to stock up on essential kitchen items and try out new products.

What type of products can I expect to find at the Tool Turnabout & More for Sale! event?

At the Tool Turnabout & More for Sale! event, you can expect to find a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and accessories from Pampered Chef. This may include items such as knives, cookware, bakeware, food storage containers, and more.

Are the products at the Tool Turnabout & More for Sale! event the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all products sold at the Tool Turnabout & More for Sale! event are of the same high-quality as our regular Pampered Chef products. We take pride in providing our customers with durable and reliable kitchen tools that will last for years.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend the Tool Turnabout & More for Sale! event?

No, the Tool Turnabout & More for Sale! event is open to everyone. It is a great opportunity for both our loyal customers and new customers to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

Can I return or exchange items purchased at the Tool Turnabout & More for Sale! event?

Unfortunately, all sales at the Tool Turnabout & More for Sale! event are final. We do not offer returns or exchanges on items purchased at this event. However, if you encounter any issues with your products, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chefrachelnc