• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen the New Spring Products on the PC Website?

In summary, the Tool Turnabout Bride's Cake is a versatile cake pan that can bake round, square, or tiered cakes. It is perfect for weddings and special occasions. To use it, follow the included instructions and assemble the pan. The pan can make round cakes ranging from 8-12 inches and square cakes ranging from 6-10 inches. It can also be used for other desserts and is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for the pan and cake stand.
cgreen
This probably looks cheesy to some people, but I'm not creative enough to have ever thought of something like this on my own!

I found an old catalog (from when I was just a PC client) and I thought this was a really cute use for a now-outdated product.

Attachments

• wedding cake tool turnabout.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 633
It is cute, but won't work with our new tool turn about.....but it was great for bridal shows

That is cute! Now we can find some really cool stuff to do with the simple additions. :)

It won't work with the new one, but it will work with the old one and you can try to sell as many of those as you can before March 1st!:)

what does the new one look like??
I just can't wait for all the details at the meeing monday!
thx

It's going to be black

Thanks for the info.

Ann

ChefNic said:
what does the new one look like??
I just can't wait for all the details at the meeing monday!
thx
the new consultant newsletter special spring addition is up on the PC Website! Go check it out, it has everything, and it's a gorgeous spread on the new products!;)

What is a Tool Turnabout Bride's Cake?

A Tool Turnabout Bride's Cake is a versatile cake pan that allows you to bake a traditional round cake, a square cake, or an elegant tiered cake all in one. It's perfect for weddings, bridal showers, or any special occasion.

How do I use the Tool Turnabout Bride's Cake?

To use the Tool Turnabout Bride's Cake, simply follow the included instructions for assembling the pan and baking your desired cake shape. Once the cake is baked and cooled, you can easily remove the layers and assemble them into a tiered cake using the included cake stand.

What size cakes does the Tool Turnabout Bride's Cake make?

The Tool Turnabout Bride's Cake can make round cakes ranging from 8 inches to 12 inches in diameter and square cakes ranging from 6 inches to 10 inches. The tiered cake can be assembled using two or three of these sizes.

Can I use the Tool Turnabout Bride's Cake for other types of desserts?

Yes, the Tool Turnabout Bride's Cake can also be used to make other desserts such as brownies, cheesecakes, or even savory dishes like quiches or casseroles. Simply follow your desired recipe and adjust the baking time accordingly.

Is the Tool Turnabout Bride's Cake dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Tool Turnabout Bride's Cake is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the pan and using non-abrasive cleaners to prolong its lifespan. The cake stand should be hand washed and dried immediately to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann