• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Spice Turn About Fit in the Tool Turn About Tote?

In summary, the Spice Turn About is designed to fit perfectly in the Tool Turn About Tote, measuring 8.75 inches in diameter and 4.25 inches in height. The Tool Turn About Tote measures 10 inches in diameter and 7 inches in height, allowing for a snug fit and maximum storage space. They are sold separately but can be used together for ultimate organization in the kitchen. The Spice Turn About is made of durable plastic and the Tool Turn About Tote is made of sturdy canvas material. They can also be used for other purposes besides organizing kitchen items, such as craft supplies, office supplies, or makeup and beauty products.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I don't have the Spice Turn About so I would not know this but would the Spice Turn About fit in the Tool Turn About Tote?

No. It's much wider than the tool turn about.

I was wondering about that..thank you.

1. Can the Spice Turn About fit in the Tool Turn About Tote?

Yes, the Spice Turn About is designed to fit perfectly in the Tool Turn About Tote, making it easy to transport and access all of your kitchen tools and spices in one convenient place.

2. What are the dimensions of the Spice Turn About and Tool Turn About Tote?

The Spice Turn About measures 8.75 inches in diameter and 4.25 inches in height, while the Tool Turn About Tote measures 10 inches in diameter and 7 inches in height. This allows for a snug fit and maximum storage space.

3. Is the Spice Turn About and Tool Turn About Tote sold separately or together?

The Spice Turn About and Tool Turn About Tote are sold separately, but they are designed to work together for ultimate organization in your kitchen.

4. What materials are the Spice Turn About and Tool Turn About Tote made of?

The Spice Turn About is made of durable plastic and the Tool Turn About Tote is made of sturdy canvas material, ensuring long-lasting use for all your cooking needs.

5. Can the Spice Turn About and Tool Turn About Tote be used for other purposes besides organizing kitchen items?

Yes, the Spice Turn About and Tool Turn About Tote can be used for a variety of purposes, such as organizing craft supplies, office supplies, or even makeup and beauty products. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• my3ps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • duffspckitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
duffspckitchen
  • byrd1956