• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Buy a Tool Turn About Tote?

In summary, the "Tool Turn About Tote" is a versatile storage solution made of durable, BPA-free plastic. It has 8 compartments and can hold a variety of kitchen tools, utensils, and crafting supplies. It is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed. The tote is also suitable for outdoor cooking and picnics due to its lightweight and portable design.
SBinkley
I have the tool turn about tote for sale. It is out of the plastic, but I've never used it. I will sell it for $10, plus shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

Is this the new one or the old one?

it is the new one, the one that was offered in the "Show To Go" promotion recently

I'll take it!! Please email me privately!

God Bless,
Dee

It's been sold, thanks for the interest!

I also have one...I would be willing to sell my tool turnabout tote for the same price $10 plus $3.03 first class shipping. It is the new one from the show to go promo and is new in the plastic even has pampered chef card in there. let me know if you are interested. thank you

Me, Me!I just bought a Tool Turnabout so I guess it would help to have the carrying bag! Please email me!

anyone else want to sell one??? that would make one less tub i carry!!

What is the "Tool Turn About Tote" and what can it be used for?

The "Tool Turn About Tote" is a versatile storage solution for all of your kitchen tools and gadgets. It can be used to hold kitchen utensils, cutlery, or even crafting supplies.

How many compartments does the "Tool Turn About Tote" have?

The "Tool Turn About Tote" has 8 compartments, providing ample space for a variety of tools and utensils.

Is the "Tool Turn About Tote" dishwasher safe?

No, the "Tool Turn About Tote" is not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and drying thoroughly.

What is the material of the "Tool Turn About Tote"?

The "Tool Turn About Tote" is made of durable, BPA-free plastic, ensuring long-lasting use in the kitchen.

Can the "Tool Turn About Tote" be used for outdoor cooking or picnics?

Yes, the "Tool Turn About Tote" is great for outdoor cooking and picnics. It is lightweight and easy to transport, making it the perfect companion for any outdoor gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies