• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Tool Turn About Tote still available?

In summary, the Tool Turn About Tote - Fs is a versatile and convenient storage solution for cooking tools, measuring 8" in diameter and 6" in height. It is dishwasher safe and can hold heavy kitchen tools, regardless of brand. Its multiple pockets and compartments make it suitable for a variety of utensils and gadgets.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a Tool Turn About Tote for sale. The bamboo, black and white tool turn abouts fits into it and makes them easy to carry to your shows. $10 plus shipping.As of Nov. 5 this has been sold.

Attachments

• Tool Turn About Tote view 1.JPG
    Tool Turn About Tote view 1.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 570
  • Tool Turn About Tote view 2.JPG
    Tool Turn About Tote view 2.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:
Do you still have the tote?

Jane, yes I do.

Great I would like to purchase it. How would you like me to send payment?

Jane, please let me know if you have received this.

1. What is the Tool Turn About Tote - Fs?

The Tool Turn About Tote - Fs is a versatile and convenient storage solution for your cooking tools and utensils. It is designed with multiple pockets and compartments to keep your tools organized and easily accessible while cooking.

2. What are the dimensions of the Tool Turn About Tote - Fs?

The Tool Turn About Tote - Fs measures 8" in diameter and 6" in height, making it compact and easy to store in your kitchen cabinets or on your countertop.

3. Is the Tool Turn About Tote - Fs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Tool Turn About Tote - Fs is made of durable and dishwasher-safe material. Simply remove any detachable components, such as dividers, and place the tote in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Can the Tool Turn About Tote - Fs hold heavy kitchen tools?

Yes, the Tool Turn About Tote - Fs is designed to hold a variety of kitchen tools, including heavier items such as cooking spoons and whisks. It is made of sturdy material and has reinforced stitching to ensure durability.

5. Can I use the Tool Turn About Tote - Fs for non-Pampered Chef tools?

Yes, the Tool Turn About Tote - Fs can be used to store any kitchen tools, regardless of brand. Its versatile design and spacious compartments make it suitable for a variety of utensils and gadgets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • gojuliego