• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the TTA Tote for Sale at a Discounted Price?

In summary, the Tool Turn About Tote is a versatile kitchen tool organizer that has 5 compartments of varying sizes and depths. It is made of durable and easy-to-clean plastic, and can also be used to store other items besides kitchen tools. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth or in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The tote features a smooth rotating base for easy access to all compartments without having to lift or move it.
keril
This is a never used TTA Tote--the one we got as part of the Show-to-go system. It is out of plastic packaging. I use the other two bags but not the TTA tote. I've sold the previous TTA tote for $20 and that was not as durable as this current one so I think a fair price is $27. Shipping will be a flat $5 via USPS Priority Mail. Email or call: [email protected]. First one to contact me will get it. If you don't hear back, please don't think I'm ignoring you, it's just that I already sold it! Thanks!

Okay, I still haven't heard from anyone about the TTA Tote so maybe I'm asking too much? My new price is $23. Thanks, Keri email: [email protected]

1. What is the Tool Turn About Tote and what can it be used for?

The Tool Turn About Tote is a versatile kitchen tool organizer that can be used to store and transport a variety of kitchen tools such as spatulas, whisks, and measuring cups. It can also be used to hold other items like craft supplies or office supplies.

2. How many compartments does the Tool Turn About Tote have?

The Tool Turn About Tote has 5 compartments, each with a different size and depth to accommodate a variety of tools.

3. Is the Tool Turn About Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Tool Turn About Tote is made of durable and easy-to-clean plastic. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or wash with soap and water.

4. Can the Tool Turn About Tote be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Tool Turn About Tote is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

5. How does the Tool Turn About Tote rotate?

The Tool Turn About Tote has a smooth rotating base that allows you to easily access all the compartments without having to lift or move the tote. Simply turn it in either direction to reach the desired compartment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • erinyourpclady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • stephaniekocala