• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What creative ideas do you have for the Tool Turn About?

In summary, this email is a way for the author to feature one of their best sellers and list several uses for it beyond the ordinary.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
So every month I send out an email to all my customers thats called an "out of the box" email. (no this has nothing to do with the out of the box calls we make) it simply is where I feature a diffrent item (usually on of my best sellers) and list several uses beyond the ordinary uses that these products are marketed for. Its a fun way to spark creativity and show how multifunctional our tools are. So for August I thought I would do the Tool Turn about and was wondering if anyone had any creative ideas on how to use it. Obviously for storing your kitchen tools and I have heard many people use it to hold there scrapbooking tools, are there any other ideas?

I give it away as a baby shower present with baby stuff in it: desitin, baby toothbrush/hairbrush, nail clippers, baby spoons and forks, that kind of stuff. I wrap a ribbon around it either pink, blue or yellow, or whatever color the nursery will be.

At my hospitality meeting, he used it to hold silverware. Great idea for a party!

My partner is an artist and he uses his to old all of his brushes, etc.

I hold all of my kids' crayons and markers in one and pull it out for "art time". I also tell people they can get one for hubby for his tools (screwdriver, pliers, hammer, etc).

I suggest it for teachers to hold pencils, scissors and other classroom supplies.

great ideas...keep em coming

I keep mine in the bathroom on the counter for my make-up, brushes, lotions, toothbrushes, etc

I'm a Quilter, and also knit. So, I have my rotary cutters, seam rippers, and scissors in the outer wells; as well as 6 " ruler and a knitting needle with bobbins; one with small spools of thread; and knitting needles in the center well.I likewise do Watercolor painting, and have another TTA with my brushes, pencils; erasers, and other small tools. I love having everything handy, and visible.

Now you are all making me want to get a couple more for around my house! :)

This actually sounds like a great idea for an email! Can you provide a sample? (or put me on your email list! LOL)

I have one in my office with door prizes and pens, etc. in it.

Thanks for all the ideas, my husband and I were brainstorming ideas as well and last night as we were talking about it we decided to put one on his bed side table (I had an extra one that was not in use) he was able to put his pocket knives, flashlights, pens, sharpies, and misc junk that had been laying all over our house in there and he loves it. Now all that stuff that he would have to dig through the junk draw for is accesible and actually looks somewhat organized.lol

I was also thinking that along with storing art supplies and crayons and stuff for kids it would be fun to get some of that multisurface paint and paint each childs name on there own TTA and then let them decorate it with stickers and stuff to make it there own that way when its time to do crafts or school they each have there own supplies at there finger tips and it looks cooler then a pencil box!

esavvymom- Im with you I just started looking at this for my email but now I want one for everyroom in the house. lol

Chefsteph07- I have only done this for a month but it was extremlly succesful I had several people come up and thank me for the cool ideas(which means people actually read my email !) and I also had two diffrent people email me (contacts that I had made bt not heard a word from in a long time) asking to order something and one turned into a $130 order and of course it included the mix n chop (the featured item for the month) so I figure I will keep the ideas coming. I can defenitly send you a copy of this email whats your email?

I have one in my home office and my other job office to hold pens, pencils, highlighters, markers, scissors, rulers. At my other job, I also have a pink tomato knife and a green paring knife & 2 sets of silverware for when I'm eating in & little pkts. of crystal light so I can jazz up that 7th or 8th bottle of water for the day. :)

pamperedchef88 - I would love to see a copy of the email if you don't mind. I think this is a fantastic idea and I know my contacts would appreciate it as well! My email is [email protected] TIA

pamperedchef88 said:
Thanks for all the ideas, my husband and I were brainstorming ideas as well and last night as we were talking about it we decided to put one on his bed side table (I had an extra one that was not in use) he was able to put his pocket knives, flashlights, pens, sharpies, and misc junk that had been laying all over our house in there and he loves it. Now all that stuff that he would have to dig through the junk draw for is accesible and actually looks somewhat organized.lol

I was also thinking that along with storing art supplies and crayons and stuff for kids it would be fun to get some of that multisurface paint and paint each childs name on there own TTA and then let them decorate it with stickers and stuff to make it there own that way when its time to do crafts or school they each have there own supplies at there finger tips and it looks cooler then a pencil box!

esavvymom- Im with you I just started looking at this for my email but now I want one for everyroom in the house. lol

Chefsteph07- I have only done this for a month but it was extremlly succesful I had several people come up and thank me for the cool ideas(which means people actually read my email !) and I also had two diffrent people email me (contacts that I had made bt not heard a word from in a long time) asking to order something and one turned into a $130 order and of course it included the mix n chop (the featured item for the month) so I figure I will keep the ideas coming. I can defenitly send you a copy of this email whats your email?

Wow, I just love this!
Please put me on your list! [email protected]

I have a neighbor that uses it for scrapbooking ~ she keeps all her markers, pens, and scissors in it. And then she went and found one of the bags off ebay to put it in when she goes to scrapbooking nights at other people's houses.

thehaleykitchen said:
I have a neighbor that uses it for scrapbooking ~ she keeps all her markers, pens, and scissors in it. And then she went and found one of the bags off ebay to put it in when she goes to scrapbooking nights at other people's houses.

I remember someone on here mentioning that a host asked for one because her kids always liked to take their markers and such in the car. That way they could keep it stored in the tote and just grab it when they go.

Ok...so it sounds like the general consensus is that we all would love to see what you come up with.:thumbup: instead of being barraged with emails, would you mind just cut-n-paste a copy of what you email out into this thread, or into a Word Document that can be uploaded onto the site and stored for future use. :D PLEASE??!?! :angel:

I LOVE the idea of the monthly tips! :love: I always edit my newsletter (I have Mike's http://myemaildesign.com) to include extra recipes and such....to give it more value to my customers than just "sales pitch". I miss the tips he had before he redesigned. This month, I just copied the 2 articles that PC have on our PWS in the NEWS section. But I think I'll start doing a Product Tip section too!

THANKS!!!!

esavvymom said:
Ok...so it sounds like the general consensus is that we all would love to see what you come up with.:thumbup: instead of being barraged with emails, would you mind just cut-n-paste a copy of what you email out into this thread, or into a Word Document that can be uploaded onto the site and stored for future use. :D PLEASE??!?! :angel:

I LOVE the idea of the monthly tips! :love: I always edit my newsletter (I have Mike's http://myemaildesign.com) to include extra recipes and such....to give it more value to my customers than just "sales pitch". I miss the tips he had before he redesigned. This month, I just copied the 2 articles that PC have on our PWS in the NEWS section. But I think I'll start doing a Product Tip section too!

THANKS!!!!

I have NOT taken any of the onlline courses about the new newsletter or anything, but is it possible to add our own text in there where we could make this an addition to what goes out from HO?

Hey Fellow Cheffers,

Here is that out of the box email I sent. This is a new thing that I am trying so it may not be perfect but I send this out and I always promise that I will never try to sell through these emails so that people can get the ideas without the pressure but if they do want the product they know who to order through (and they do order). For this month I really just complied all the ideas from chef success but often times I will try to include an idea that people have shared at my shows. I am open to input, as I am always searching to make my emails more effective.

HERE IS MY EMAIL:

So August is a busy month for most, its the beginning of the fall schedule and that often involves going back to school (or at least sending your kids back to school) as well as other things and this is also the time of month that I get motivated to try to bring some order to my house in preparation for the busy seasons to come. This year is no exception I am actually very busy trying to bring extra order to my house and cook meals to freeze because I am expecting my second little boy in just a few short weeks this means alot of changes in life, but I gladly welcome them!

Every month I try to send out an "out of the box email" featuring one of Pampered Chefs more popular products in hopes that you will get some out of the box ideas of how to use the tools that you already have and hopefully spark some creativity. I love how versatile the products are in the kitchen but I also love how many uses there are for these same tools outside of the kitchen. So this month in honor of going back to school and my nesting :) I am going to give you some everyday uses for The Pampered Chef's Tool Turn About.

The tool turn about is commonly purchased with the idea of placing it in your kitchen, its where you place all your spoons, whisks, ladles, spatulas, and such and it provides great organization and easy access to all your kitchen tools, but these little compartments are useful for more then just kitchen tools look at all the other uses below.

The Tool Turn About
* is great for holding all your scrap booking supplies (Scissors, Pens, Stickers, Tape runners, etc.)
* it makes a great baby shower gift with baby stuff in it: desitin, baby toothbrush/hairbrush, nail clippers, baby spoons and forks, that kind of stuff. You can wrap a ribbon around it either pink, blue or yellow, or whatever color the nursery will be.
* you can use it to hold silverware at parties and cookouts
* artists can use it to hold all of there brushes
* hubby's can use it in the garage to hold all there screwdrivers, hammers,pliers, etc
* it also make a great gift for teachers to hold there school supplies on there desk
* you could keep one in the bathroom on the counter for my make-up, brushes, lotions, toothbrushes, etc.
* one fellow consultant even said "I'm a Quilter, and also knit. So, I have my rotary cutters, seam rippers, and scissors in the outer wells; as well as 6 " ruler and a knitting needle with bobbins; one with small spools of thread; and knitting needles in the center well."
* As my husband and I were brainstorming ideas we decided to put one on his bed side table (I had an extra one that was not in use) he was able to put his pocket knives, flashlights, pens, sharpies, and misc junk that had been laying all over our house in there and he loves it. Now all that stuff that he would have to dig through the junk draw for is accessible and actually looks somewhat organized.
* you can also use it to store your kids arts and crafts stuff and pull it out at craft time
* for kids it would also be fun to get some of that multi surface paint and paint each child's name on there own Tool Turn About and then let them decorate it with stickers and stuff to make it there own that way when its time to do crafts or school they each have there own supplies at there finger tips and it looks cooler then a pencil box!

I hope this gives you some ideas for your own Tool Turn About and I would love to hear if you have ever tried using this product or any other Pampered Chef product in an out of the box way or if you have a product that you would like to see featured let me know! You never know your idea could be featured in my next monthly email!

Just remember I am always just a phone call away if you ever have any questions.

pamperedchef88 said:
Hey Fellow Cheffers,

Here is that out of the box email I sent. This is a new thing that I am trying so it may not be perfect but I send this out and I always promise that I will never try to sell through these emails so that people can get the ideas without the pressure but if they do want the product they know who to order through (and they do order). For this month I really just complied all the ideas from chef success but often times I will try to include an idea that people have shared at my shows. I am open to input, as I am always searching to make my emails more effective.

HERE IS MY EMAIL:

So August is a busy month for most, its the beginning of the fall schedule and that often involves going back to school (or at least sending your kids back to school) as well as other things and this is also the time of month that I get motivated to try to bring some order to my house in preparation for the busy seasons to come. This year is no exception I am actually very busy trying to bring extra order to my house and cook meals to freeze because I am expecting my second little boy in just a few short weeks this means alot of changes in life, but I gladly welcome them!

Every month I try to send out an "out of the box email" featuring one of Pampered Chefs more popular products in hopes that you will get some out of the box ideas of how to use the tools that you already have and hopefully spark some creativity. I love how versatile the products are in the kitchen but I also love how many uses there are for these same tools outside of the kitchen. So this month in honor of going back to school and my nesting :) I am going to give you some everyday uses for The Pampered Chef's Tool Turn About.

The tool turn about is commonly purchased with the idea of placing it in your kitchen, its where you place all your spoons, whisks, ladles, spatulas, and such and it provides great organization and easy access to all your kitchen tools, but these little compartments are useful for more then just kitchen tools look at all the other uses below.

The Tool Turn About
* is great for holding all your scrap booking supplies (Scissors, Pens, Stickers, Tape runners, etc.)
* it makes a great baby shower gift with baby stuff in it: desitin, baby toothbrush/hairbrush, nail clippers, baby spoons and forks, that kind of stuff. You can wrap a ribbon around it either pink, blue or yellow, or whatever color the nursery will be.
* you can use it to hold silverware at parties and cookouts
* artists can use it to hold all of there brushes
* hubby's can use it in the garage to hold all there screwdrivers, hammers,pliers, etc
* it also make a great gift for teachers to hold there school supplies on there desk
* you could keep one in the bathroom on the counter for my make-up, brushes, lotions, toothbrushes, etc.
* one fellow consultant even said "I'm a Quilter, and also knit. So, I have my rotary cutters, seam rippers, and scissors in the outer wells; as well as 6 " ruler and a knitting needle with bobbins; one with small spools of thread; and knitting needles in the center well."
* As my husband and I were brainstorming ideas we decided to put one on his bed side table (I had an extra one that was not in use) he was able to put his pocket knives, flashlights, pens, sharpies, and misc junk that had been laying all over our house in there and he loves it. Now all that stuff that he would have to dig through the junk draw for is accessible and actually looks somewhat organized.
* you can also use it to store your kids arts and crafts stuff and pull it out at craft time
* for kids it would also be fun to get some of that multi surface paint and paint each child's name on there own Tool Turn About and then let them decorate it with stickers and stuff to make it there own that way when its time to do crafts or school they each have there own supplies at there finger tips and it looks cooler then a pencil box!

I hope this gives you some ideas for your own Tool Turn About and I would love to hear if you have ever tried using this product or any other Pampered Chef product in an out of the box way or if you have a product that you would like to see featured let me know! You never know your idea could be featured in my next monthly email!

Just remember I am always just a phone call away if you ever have any questions.

Completely LOVE this, and will be modifying it, and using it on my FB Page!

Yep, I'll be creatively borrowing it myself. ;)

You've used "there" instead of "their" in several places. You might want to correct the grammatical errors before you send it out.But I do love the concept! :D

This really is a fantastic idea that I would love to see. Please do post a sample. I was curious as to the ideas that you had for the mix and chop?

The sample is in post 22. Very nice!

I love these ideas & will be posting to my FB page as well! I would love to get pictures to go with the out of the box ideas. (That whole visual thing) I am thinking I will be adding these types of emails also.

pamperedchef88 said:

I would love a copy of your email as well! I can't wait to purchase more TTAs.

Last edited:

What is the Tool Turn About and how is it typically used?

The Tool Turn About is a rotating storage container designed to hold kitchen tools, such as spatulas, ladles, and whisks. It is typically used to keep these tools organized and easily accessible while cooking or baking.

Can the Tool Turn About be used for anything other than storing kitchen tools?

Absolutely! The Tool Turn About can be used for a variety of purposes beyond its intended use. Some popular alternative uses include storing art supplies, makeup brushes, and office supplies.

Do you have any creative ideas for using the Tool Turn About?

Yes, we love to think outside the box when it comes to our products! Here are a few fun ideas for using the Tool Turn About:

• Use it to hold hair styling tools, such as brushes, combs, and hair clips.
  • Store crafting supplies, such as paintbrushes, scissors, and markers.
  • Keep your desk organized by using it to hold pens, pencils, and other office supplies.
  • Use it in your garage or workshop to store small tools, like screwdrivers and wrenches.

Can the Tool Turn About be used in a scrapbooking or crafting room?

Definitely! Many of our customers have found the Tool Turn About to be a useful storage solution for their scrapbooking and crafting supplies. You can easily organize and access your scissors, rulers, and other tools with this rotating container.

Is the Tool Turn About easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, the Tool Turn About is very easy to clean and maintain. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap, if needed. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies