• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Scrapbooking Tools with Tool Turnabouts!

In summary, PC has an organizer that is great for scrapbooking tools, scissors, etc. It is easy to put inside a picnic basket or whatever for transporting. It is also good for husband's workshop as he can put his hammers and screwdrivers and such in it!
kitchenqueen
I don't know if this was mentioned before in another thread or not, but I was just up at Hobby Lobby and I was flipping through a scrapbooking magazine (I forgot what the magazine was called) when I came across some organizing tips. I saw in a picture one of our tool turn abouts as an organizer for scrapbooking tools, scissors, etc. Now I guess it could have been another brand, but this looked exactly like PC's. I just thought I'd share this with everyone. You can mention it at your shows or if you know people who are big into scrapbooking. Might be a good way to increase sales! :D

The Tool-Turn-About is also good for picnicing or tailgaiting. It holds forks, knives, spoons, straws, etc. It is easy to put inside a picnic basket or whatever for transporting.

also good for husband's workshop as he can put his hammers and screwdrivers and such in it!

I have one by the telephone with pencils, pens, crayons, scissors, markers, glue, and other items for kids' crafts and for taking phone messages.

Great for teachers, too!I am an elementary school teacher. I use one on my desk for all of my goodies. They are great for "centers", too. The kids have all of their scissors, pencils, crayons etc. right on their table and can twirl it around to find what they need next.

they can also be used in the bathroom, if you have a large enough counter, to hold toothpaste, toothbrush, makeup stuff, q-tips.

also works great for daycares or in the nursey, can use it for all the little baby stuff, like desitin, etc....

Last edited:
awesome ideas ;)These are awesome ideas.. Mind if i use them in a flyer to add into my host packets?
Thanks =)
-Amanda

Quilting ClassesI took mine along to a quilting class to hold my scissors, 6" ruler, thread clippers, rotary cutter, etc. Worked great. Even the teacher commented on how well it worked.

Ruth Mescher
Independent Kitchen Consultant
for The Pampered Chef
Iowa -- one year this month!! :D

1. What is the Tool Turnabout and how does it work?

The Tool Turnabout is a versatile organizing tool specifically designed for scrapbooking supplies. It features multiple compartments and pockets to hold a variety of tools such as scissors, markers, and rulers. The tool rotates 360 degrees, making it easy to access all of your supplies without having to search through a cluttered drawer or bin.

2. What size scrapbooking tools can fit in the Tool Turnabout?

The Tool Turnabout is designed to accommodate a variety of scrapbooking tools. The pockets and compartments can hold items up to 2 inches in diameter and 8 inches in length. This includes most commonly used items such as pens, pencils, and small rulers.

3. Can the Tool Turnabout be used for other crafting supplies?

While the Tool Turnabout is specifically designed for scrapbooking tools, it can also be used for other crafting supplies such as knitting needles, crochet hooks, and paintbrushes. The size and versatility of the compartments make it a great option for organizing a variety of supplies.

4. Is the Tool Turnabout easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, the Tool Turnabout is made of durable and easy-to-clean materials. The compartments and pockets can be wiped down with a damp cloth to remove any dust or debris. It is recommended to use mild soap and water for tougher stains.

5. Can the Tool Turnabout be stacked or hung for better organization?

Yes, the Tool Turnabout features a sturdy base that allows it to be stacked with other turnabouts. This is especially useful for those with a large collection of tools. It also has a built-in handle for easy transportation and can be hung on a wall using a hook or nail for convenient storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • BlueMoon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies