• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate 1st Birthday Party: HWC Fundraiser Display & Order Form

In summary, Lisa is planning a daughter's 1st birthday party this weekend with 60 guests. She is considering setting up a display of the HWC products, but is unsure if she should do so. If the guests attend, they may get upset if they see the business displayed. She is also considering having a close relative ask about the business, or having someone talk loudly about the fundraiser. She plans to wait until the guests arrive to see how the mood is before deciding whether or not to put up the display.
heat123
Silver Member
I have my daugther's 1st birthday party this weekend. (with some 60 guests attending). I was considering putting up a display of the HWC items on a pink card table for everyone to see and view the products since I am having a fundraiser for HWC and putting an order form out if people wanted to purchase any of the items.

Do you think that is lame or not? :confused:
Thanks for any suggestions!:)

Maybe you could make some cupcakes using the stencils and have some apples around and have the Bar Board and knife out for people to use, then if people ask, you could tell them more about it.

I don't know that I'd set up a display, but YOU know the people that are invited to the party, would they get upset??

If you had enough HWC pins, maybe in a goodie bag for adults, put one on a business card with HWC info on back??

Lisa

Btw, Happy First Birthday to your little one!!

60 guests!!!What a perfect opportunity to get the word out about your business and since I am sure you are shelling out a few bucks to get this party together, I think you should use every opportunity to spread the word about PC!!
GO FOR IT!!

Like you said, you are leaving out some order forms, maybe some business cards, a few catalogs, upcoming special flyers, the HWC campaign flyer, etc... just lying around ;) ;) ;)
Someone might happen to stumble upon it and order something. You might even get some people to ask questions and since THEY brought it up, you go ahead and tell them about your fabulous products.
I'm sure many close friends and family will be the majority of the guests and what a perfect way to let them know about your business or to remind them if it's been a while!!
Good luck and let us know how it turns out!! My daughter's second birthday is coming up next Friday and this might be a good idea for me!! Keep us updated on this!!
Debbie

I had been thinking of doing this at my daughters 5th birthday party but was kinda iffy about it too. her birthday is the 17th and I really want to have it at the park/playground area. i was thiking of just setting some things up and a few catalogs/order forms etc. and anyone who came could browse through it or if anyone walked by and saw it they could browse through also. still not sure if i want to do this or not. but i think if you are comftorable with the guests go for it!!

still debating on if I will actually do it?? I am trying to think of my reaction if I were to attend a party and see their business displayed there? The only reason I would do this would be for exposure for HWC month. It's not like I am trying to get a regular sale out of it or anything! Will let ya know if I decide to do it?

Maybe you could get a close relative to "ask" about it kind loudly and be your wingman. Do you have family coming?? Then YOU didn't initiate it, but everyone will know. Get a crazy aunt or other outgoing person to talk loudly about Heather's fundraiser. If you don't want it to be set up talk to everyone you feel comfortable with about it and the word will spread to the others. When people ask how you are say great, but busy from my breast cancer fundraiser. They will most likely ask about it. Good luck, and your best bet might be waiting until the people show up and see how the mood is.Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

1. Is it okay to use plastic utensils when serving food at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to use plastic utensils when serving food at a Pampered Chef party. Our focus is on providing delicious and convenient meal solutions, so we understand the practicality of using disposable utensils for easy cleanup.

2. Can I use paper plates instead of Pampered Chef's stoneware at a party?

While we always recommend using our stoneware for the best cooking and serving experience, we understand that it may not be feasible for every party. Using paper plates is okay, but keep in mind that our stoneware is designed to enhance the flavors and presentation of your food.

3. Are pre-packaged snacks and treats acceptable at a Pampered Chef party?

We encourage our consultants to showcase our products by preparing fresh and delicious meals and snacks at their parties. However, we understand that time constraints may make it necessary to use pre-packaged snacks. As long as you offer a variety of options and still focus on our products, it is okay to include pre-packaged snacks.

4. Is it too tacky to serve water in plastic cups at a Pampered Chef party?

No, it is not considered tacky to serve water in plastic cups at a Pampered Chef party. In fact, we recommend providing your guests with plenty of water to stay hydrated while enjoying your delicious food and products. You can also use our beautiful glassware for a more elegant touch.

5. Can I use store-bought ingredients in my Pampered Chef recipes?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be flexible and adaptable to suit your personal preferences. We understand that not everyone has access to certain ingredients, so feel free to use store-bought ingredients in our recipes. However, we always recommend using high-quality ingredients for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purpleluvs3
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies