• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanks for Inspiring Me: My Journey in Here

In summary, "Thanks for Inspiring Me: My Journey in Here" was inspired by the author's personal journey and the people who have influenced and inspired them. It is intended for anyone who has been inspired by someone in their life and aims to share gratitude and motivation. Readers can expect to gain a sense of gratitude and insight into the author's personal journey and the impact of small acts of kindness. The author's passion for writing and desire to give back and inspire others also played a role in writing this book. The book includes stories about family, friends, and mentors who have inspired the author, as well as personal experiences and challenges that have shaped them.
rayday
Okay I've been busy the last month or so reading up in here. I joined the very end of August. You guys are the ones who convinced me to join and I want to thank all of you for your inspiration!

This is my question... I tend to go over board and get too excited and go into too much detail. I created a flyer to put up in my housing area on base. Please, any feed back would be great!

Attachments

• Neighborhood.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 830
I think it looks awesome! Welcome to the PC family and good luck!

Great flyer! I am considering going around my neighborhood now! Thanks! :)

The flyer looks great! Remember, though, that follow up is the key! Talk to as many people as you can.

Welcome to the PC Family!

The flyer looks great!

shawnna

Thanks for the responses everyone! Also thanks for some ideas on wording that I got from a few other flyers, you guys are GREAT!!! I am so glad I found this site!!! :)

rayday said:
I created a flyer to put up in my housing area on base. Please, any feed back would be great!

LOVE your flier. I received on my doorstep a flier from a consultant in my neighborhood. (Should have recruited her myself :eek:P ) ANYWAY...I thought she did a great job putting it together.

She had a neighborhood flier, recipe, $10 coupon if you book a show, and a call if you want me to email you recipes. It was all tied up in a scroll with a bow.

I've attached the coupon.

Attachments

• $10 Coupon book a show.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,243

1. How did you come up with the idea for "Thanks for Inspiring Me: My Journey in Here"?

The idea for "Thanks for Inspiring Me" came to me after reflecting on my own personal journey and the people who have influenced and inspired me along the way. I wanted to share my story and express my gratitude to those who have played a significant role in my life.

2. Who is the book intended for?

The book is intended for anyone who has been inspired by someone in their life, whether it be a family member, friend, mentor, or even a stranger. It is also for those who are looking for some inspiration and motivation in their own lives.

3. What can readers expect to gain from reading "Thanks for Inspiring Me"?

Readers can expect to gain a sense of gratitude and appreciation for the people who have impacted their lives, as well as insight into my personal journey and the lessons I have learned along the way. It is also a reminder that small acts of kindness and inspiration can make a big difference in someone's life.

4. What inspired you to write this book?

I have always been passionate about writing and sharing my thoughts and experiences with others. This book was inspired by my desire to express my gratitude and give back to those who have inspired me. I also hope to inspire others through my own journey.

5. Can you give us a sneak peek into some of the stories shared in the book?

The book includes stories about my family, friends, and mentors who have inspired me in different ways. It also includes personal experiences and challenges that have shaped me into the person I am today. Each story highlights the impact of these individuals and the valuable lessons I have learned from them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tamkal13
Replies
Views
newatthis
  • Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg