1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Too Much?

1. rayday

rayday Member

Okay I've been busy the last month or so reading up in here. I joined the very end of August. You guys are the ones who convinced me to join and I want to thank all of you for your inspiration!

This is my question... I tend to go over board and get too excited and go into too much detail. I created a flyer to put up in my housing area on base. Please, any feed back would be great!

Attached Files:

Oct 3, 2005
  2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I think it looks awesome! Welcome to the PC family and good luck!

3. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Great flyer! I am considering going around my neighborhood now! Thanks! :)

Oct 3, 2005
  4. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

The flyer looks great! Remember, though, that follow up is the key! Talk to as many people as you can.

Welcome to the PC Family!

Oct 3, 2005
  5. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

The flyer looks great!

shawnna

Oct 3, 2005
  6. rayday

rayday Member

Thanks for the responses everyone! Also thanks for some ideas on wording that I got from a few other flyers, you guys are GREAT!!! I am so glad I found this site!!! :)

Oct 3, 2005
  7. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

LOVE your flier. I received on my doorstep a flier from a consultant in my neighborhood. (Should have recruited her myself :eek:P ) ANYWAY...I thought she did a great job putting it together.

She had a neighborhood flier, recipe, $10 coupon if you book a show, and a call if you want me to email you recipes. It was all tied up in a scroll with a bow.

I've attached the coupon.

Attached Files:

Have something to add?