• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Too Much?

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
Okay I've been busy the last month or so reading up in here. I joined the very end of August. You guys are the ones who convinced me to join and I want to thank all of you for your inspiration!

This is my question... I tend to go over board and get too excited and go into too much detail. I created a flyer to put up in my housing area on base. Please, any feed back would be great!

Attachments

• Neighborhood.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 710

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Great flyer! I am considering going around my neighborhood now! Thanks! :)

chefbilyeu

Jul 12, 2005
The flyer looks great! Remember, though, that follow up is the key! Talk to as many people as you can.

Welcome to the PC Family!

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
Thanks for the responses everyone! Also thanks for some ideas on wording that I got from a few other flyers, you guys are GREAT!!! I am so glad I found this site!!! :)

PamperedGinger

Advanced Member
Feb 3, 2005
rayday said:
I created a flyer to put up in my housing area on base. Please, any feed back would be great!

LOVE your flier. I received on my doorstep a flier from a consultant in my neighborhood. (Should have recruited her myself :eek:P ) ANYWAY...I thought she did a great job putting it together.

She had a neighborhood flier, recipe, $10 coupon if you book a show, and a call if you want me to email you recipes. It was all tied up in a scroll with a bow.

I've attached the coupon.

Attachments

• $10 Coupon book a show.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,119