• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Can't Find My 1/2 Price Sale!

In summary, the 1/2 Price Sale is a special promotion where select Pampered Chef products are discounted by 50% for a limited time. It typically occurs twice a year in the spring and fall, and is announced through the Pampered Chef website, social media, and email list. Consultants can use their discount for additional savings, but not all products are included in the sale.
stacypc05
I was looking at an email/flyer/webbites, something and now I can not find it. Hopefully I can describe it and someone knows what I am talking about.

From what I remember it was saying what I can get at 1/2 price, onit was the easy cake decorator and a few more items. I looked at the discontinued list and it is not their. Where else could I have seen it??

Thank you!!!

on the supply order form where we order catelogs etc (also in PP under supply order) it has products that we can purchase for 50% off to use at our shows. The EAD is one of those.

HTH,

Hi there! It sounds like you may have seen the promotion for the Easy Cake Decorator and other items at 1/2 price somewhere online. Have you checked your email inbox to see if you received an email from the company? Sometimes they send out promotions and deals through email. You could also try searching for the specific product names on a search engine to see if any other websites are offering a similar deal. Another option is to reach out to the company directly and ask if they can provide more information about the promotion you saw. I hope you're able to find it! Good luck!

1. What is the 1/2 Price Sale?

The 1/2 Price Sale is a special promotion where select Pampered Chef products are discounted by 50% for a limited time.

2. When is the 1/2 Price Sale?

The 1/2 Price Sale typically occurs twice a year, usually in the spring and fall. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. How do I find out about the 1/2 Price Sale?

The best way to find out about the 1/2 Price Sale is to stay connected with Pampered Chef through our website, social media pages, or by signing up for our email list. You can also reach out to your consultant for updates on upcoming sales.

4. Can I use my consultant discount during the 1/2 Price Sale?

Yes, consultants are able to use their discount during the 1/2 Price Sale for additional savings. However, please note that some restrictions may apply.

5. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the 1/2 Price Sale?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are included in the 1/2 Price Sale. Only select products are discounted during this promotion. You can find a list of these products on our website or by contacting your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies