• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Items from My Pampered Chef Orders: What's Going On?

In summary, yesterday I received a show and it was missing the Spicy Pineapple sauce. Now today I have been waiting for a supply order to get here and of course it is missing 6 packets of the mini catalogs. I had planned on using them for invites.. Go figure. I sure hope they get their sh&t together real soon.. It is so frustrating.I got a supply order last week and both boxes came the same day but the six packs of minicats were in their own box. Don't know why. There was plenty of room for them in the first box and they both shipped the same day I think.I just hope their latest upgrade (which changed
D Levad
Gold Member
Yesterday I received a show and it was missing the Spicy Pineapple sauce. Now today I have been waiting for a supply order to get here and of course it is missing 6 packets of the mini catalogs. I had planned on using them for invites.. Go figure. I sure hope they get their sh&t together real soon.. It is so frustrating.

I got a supply order last week and both boxes came the same day but the six packs of minicats were in their own box. Don't know why. There was plenty of room for them in the first box and they both shipped the same day I think.

I just hope their latest upgrade (which changed the Shipment page on CC)- isn't going to result in more shipping issues that will be seen by our customers. Before, we could at least absorb the impact and headache, but if customers see it- it's going to hurt more.

Well if anyone's missing bags from their shows, I probably have yours. I received a replacement DCB tonight for a past host and in the box was tons of crinkled paper for cushioning - the outer box was HUGE! Then in another box was a replacement rectangle baker for a customer and in the box was not only the crinkled paper but 25 neatly folded bags! 15 small bags and 10 large ones. So I'm sure there will be a show arriving to someone without bags.

I emailed HO to let them know but I'm hoping and assuming they're not going to pay for shipping empty bags back. I'll just add them to my collection :)

I just got notification that my March 3 supply order shipped. I went to track it but wait...
I have to tell you that this order had 2 packs of mini's and 1 pack(10) HWC pins so this totals less than $10.00 in product..anyway - There are 2 shipping numbers. One was delievered at my home today (I am at work) and the other is due to be delivered on March 17!! What a hoot.....Lord only know what is in each box. I can't wait to find out!!:D

I had sent out an email to the Ho earlier on a product adjustment. It has been 2 weeks, and finally I got through to them on the phone so asked about the adjustment that I had emailed on. He gave me a ref number and told me what to do, now today I get an email finally saying to send it back with a different ref number and they will send a call tag for the shipping. Its too bad they didn't tell me that on the phone that night. I spent $10 to ship a stone back from an angry customer that had purchased it from a different consultant that is no longer active. It just seems like I have too many product adjustments going on right now for my liking. I sure hope good customer care pays off..:thumbup:

My minis were on backorder and my director said she had the same issue.

I just got an email from Ho saying they are sending them and sorry for the inconvenience. They were marked that they were in my box but were not there.

What is the "Too Many Things Missing Lately" issue?

The "Too Many Things Missing Lately" issue refers to a common problem experienced by Pampered Chef customers where they receive an order with missing items or incorrect items.

What causes the "Too Many Things Missing Lately" issue?

The "Too Many Things Missing Lately" issue is typically caused by human error during the picking and packing process at our warehouse, as well as errors in the shipping process.

What should I do if I receive an order with missing items?

If you receive an order with missing items, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the missing items as soon as possible.

How can I prevent the "Too Many Things Missing Lately" issue?

While we strive for 100% accuracy in all orders, occasionally mistakes may happen. To prevent the "Too Many Things Missing Lately" issue, we recommend double-checking your order confirmation email upon placing an order and reporting any discrepancies right away.

What is Pampered Chef doing to address the "Too Many Things Missing Lately" issue?

We take the "Too Many Things Missing Lately" issue very seriously and are constantly working to improve our processes and reduce the chances of errors. We also have a dedicated customer service team ready to assist with any issues that may arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slj1229
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cvaccaro
  • jessica_momof6
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
  • AnnieBee