• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Too Late to Qualify and What Does That Mean?

In summary, the person had joined in June but had been inactive for a few months with only 2 shows and $350 in sales. They missed their SS months but have now jumpstarted their business. They ask if it's too late to become qualified and what being qualified means. The response is that it's not too late and to qualify, they need to submit 2 more shows or $900 in sales before next summer. Being qualified means being a full-fledged Kitchen Consultant. There may be some incentives or promotions in the future. The person expresses regret for potentially cheating their recruiter and mentions a strained relationship with them. The response is that it's not worth worrying about and that having a team of consultants is a bonus. The
pchefinski
i joined up in june, and have been inactive for a few months. i only had 2 shows, and my sales only totaled about $350 altogether. i missed my SS months too. i've just jumpstarted back up again. is it too late for me to become qualified?

and, what exactly does being qualified mean?

No wayIt is not too late for you to become qualified. To qualify you only need to submit 2 more shows or $900 in sales before next summer (you keep inactive status for 1 year). Once you submit $200 in sales you are no longer inactive.

Being qualified means, for lack of a better description, that you are a full-fledged Kitchen Consultant. If you had qualified before going inactive your recruiter would have received some benefits, but for you it doesn't matter much (unless there was a promotion going on at the time you signed, which is probably expired now).

I hope I answered your question.

yes, thank you. i know that by going inactive, i probably cheated my recruiter out of stuff, which might help to explain the bad blood between us (among other reasons).

Congrats on getting a jump start and rejuvenating your business! That's great! Even though you missed your SS months, there always seems to be some type of incentive going on. I'm not sure what they'll do next, but something will probably start up again in January. I hope they do something like the charm bracelet because that was a very managable requirement each month.

As for the "bad blood" with your recruiter, I wouldn't worry about it. Sure, I know there are times when I've "missed out" on certain promotions or incentives because some of my recruits don't quite meet the minimums or deadlines, but I don't get bent out of shape about it. They need to do what's best for them and their business. I LOVE having a team of consultants to work with and I look at the "extras" I get as a result as just a little bonus. If their qualifying means I get an incentive or whatever, that's great, but I don't focus on it. Hopefully the jump start in your business will provide you with what you want out of this business! Good luck! :)

thanks becky. would be nice to have that kind of relationship with my recruiter! :rolleyes:

1. Can I still become qualified if I missed the deadline?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that life can get busy and things can slip through the cracks. If you missed the deadline to become qualified, don't worry! You can still become qualified by completing the necessary requirements.

2. What are the requirements to become qualified?

The requirements to become qualified may vary depending on your specific role and position within Pampered Chef. Generally, you will need to meet certain sales goals and complete training programs in order to become qualified. Your team leader or mentor can provide more information on the specific requirements for your role.

3. Is there a time limit to become qualified?

At Pampered Chef, there is no set time limit to become qualified. However, we do encourage our consultants to become qualified as soon as possible in order to take full advantage of the benefits and opportunities that come with being qualified.

4. Can I still receive commission if I am not qualified?

Unfortunately, only qualified consultants are eligible to receive commission from Pampered Chef. If you are not yet qualified, we encourage you to work towards meeting the requirements so you can start earning commission on your sales.

5. Will I lose my current rank if I am not qualified?

If you are not qualified, you may temporarily lose your current rank. However, once you become qualified again, you will be able to regain your rank and continue to progress within the company. It is important to stay on track and work towards maintaining your qualification status in order to continue advancing in your Pampered Chef career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• {*mandy*}
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
{*mandy*}
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mzpatient
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies